✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The band members.

princess_of_china

Hi, I only joined today, and I don't know a lot in terms of the members of Coldplay, I mean, I know their names, obviously, but if anyone knows a lot about one particular band member, please head your post with their name and then tell me anything interesting or basic information about them. I am also up for a disscussion about any of them :) thanks.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey again all you have to know is that Jonny loves Chris and Chris loves Jonny it's called Buckin love ( http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3892 )

Jonny loves cake

Guy just doesn't really care he is just handsome

And will, well Will is just Will you know

I am kidding there is a lot to know about them but first of all just in case you don't already know they are sooo talented, gifted and just AWESOMELY nice :)

Hi and welcome :)

If you want to discuss something about the band members specificly, you can do that in their dedicated threads :

Jonny

Will

Guy

Chris

They are not only for pics, as the title might imply, but you can discuss anything about the specific band member in there. Have a poke around and you'll see what I mean :)

If you want more info about each member, there is also wikicoldplay since your question is quite wide and the general info is gathered there. Not sure where I should start otherwise :uhoh:

Hope that helps :)

^ to be honest, she just wanted to set the ball rolling and get a thread going of her own. :nod: im her cousin

to be honest she already did that today and was told that there are threads about the bands already here and she stated she had no idea.......guessing she can't read or something.... and then goes right ahead and starts another one.

I get that she's new. That OK. Not sure how to search, just ask, someone will be happy to help you.

If every person that joined this forum started a thread about Chris etc, then this forum would be 50,000 Chris threads.

to be honest she already did that today and was told that there are threads about the bands already here and she stated she had no idea.......guessing she can't read or something.... and then goes right ahead and starts another one.

I get that she's new. That OK. Not sure how to search, just ask, someone will be happy to help you.

If every person that joined this forum started a thread about Chris etc, then this forum would be 50,000 Chris threads.

To be honest, if you don't like my threads, don't go on them.