✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The band members.

princess_of_china

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're stating the obvious.. here's a crash course.

1. He also has a wife, Gwyneth

2. He's British

3. He's born on March 2nd, 1977

4. Deeply in love with Jon

5. Full name: Christopher Anthony John Martin

6. Loves Twiglets

7. His dancing is a strange kind of hopping

8. He doesn't like it when Jonny likes jazz

9. He can NOT sit still on his piano stool

10. The Sahara is is favorite dessert

Since we're stating the obvious.. here's a crash course.

1. He also has a wife, Gwyneth

2. He's British

3. He's born on March 2nd, 1977

4. Deeply in love with Jon

5. Full name: Christopher Anthony John Martin

6. Loves Twiglets

7. His dancing is a strange kind of hopping

8. He doesn't like it when Jonny likes jazz

9. He can NOT sit still on his piano stool

10. The Sahara is is favorite dessert

Ellen, true Chris loves Twiglets.. yummy :dazzled:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX87XfeTFeQ]Chris Martin shares his twiglet - YouTube[/ame]

Now that I did not know.

See, we could actually make this thread useful :laugh3: Under the name of Random Coldplay Facts (and a little bit cleaned up) it could act as an unofficial FAQ or something.

Guy has 6 chickens, 4 miniature cows and some tadpoles.

Hi princess of china,

When you started this thread Zzz started with telling you that each Coldplay member has his own thread and linked to it, and also to the wikicoldplay. Next your cousin comes in and posts

^ to be honest, she just wanted to set the ball rolling and get a thread going of her own. :nod: im her cousin
Then when Texasluvesjonny replies to that saying “to be honest she already did that today and was told that there are threads about the bands already here and she stated she had no idea..[...]I get that she's new. That OK. Not sure how to search, just ask, someone will be happy to help you. If every person that joined this forum started a thread about Chris etc, then this forum would be 50,000 Chris threads. “ You reply to her with
To be honest, if you don't like my threads, don't go on them.
For real? First of all, Texasluvesjonny did not say that she did not like your threads. Secondly, you like your cousins post who says you just started the thread because you want your own thread, but get defensive when someone else says that if everyone would start a bandmember thread the board will be full of these threads. Isn’t that biased? And think of it, she is right, non? Maybe not exactly, 5.000 might be more realistic but then still the forum will be clogged like a tiolet after flushing 5000 tampons at once. Third, the whole statement doesn’t make sense, if you think about it. For someone not to like one of your threads, they should at least have seen it, right? Then why the ‘don’t go to them’? Or you just don’t like criticism (except when it’s from your cousin)? Also, how many threads did you start already when you posted that ... that’s right, only that one. And telling people to stay from ‘your’ thread is not something I like to read in a forum. Instead of staying out, it rather makes me post. Hence, I did so. You also can’t claim threads just because you started them. They are of all the members in here and even more of the board itself, but I guess you did not read the terms and agreements either if you did not notice member threads after posting in one of them and starting a thread in the section where threads alike are.

if you want a thread of your own, for the sake of having a thread to spam in, then why don't you start one in the Lounge? There it's far more accepted and it seems to me to make more sense if you want to post posts like "yup." and "*sigh*".

:thinking:

Initially, why does this really bother you so much to make a Massive paragraph stating what we can and cannot do and how she should have read the Terms and agreements and everything. OH NO, SOMEONES JUST POSTED 'YUP' IN A THREAD, GET THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS OUT.
Whut? I guess you mean me?

I didn't state what you can or cannot do. I did not say that she should have read the Terms and agreements (though now you mention it ... I actually think anyone should have at least once ;) ). I did not OH NO, oh wait, whut? What do you even mean with that?

:thinking:

I am afraid that I cannot answer your question if you don't phrase it well enough :)