✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The band members.

princess_of_china

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niamh, by the way, my name is Cathy and Coldplaymom is Veronique. Hope you don't mind me introducing you, Coldplaymom. I personally did not have an issue with your cousin's thread, I thought it could have been a fun thread to post Coldplay's personality traits. But to each his own.

Niamh, by the way, my name is Cathy and Coldplaymom is Veronique. Hope you don't mind me introducing you, Coldplaymom. I personally did not have an issue with your cousin's thread, I thought it could have been a fun thread to post Coldplay's personality traits. But to each his own.

Such nice names!!

And thank you, I was confused about it too haha! And my name is quite awkward, pronounced 'neev' if youR wondering, most people do.:)

Me and my cousin are thirteen year old girls.:)

Haha:laugh3:

OMG! I would have guessed at least 16. I have 2 sons, 13&16, so I understand you way better now. :laugh3:

Coldplay is an awesome band as you probably already know. So post your joy and enthusiasm all you want, and don't let anything discourage you from doing so.

Kitty, somehow I didn't know you're Cathy. Have you ever disclosed this before? And no, I don't mind at all. Vero or simply V works as well.:)

I've never seen this. It is amazing!

Chris gives better interviews when he is comfortable with the interviewer. I was listening to an old interview with the deejays that gave Coldplay their big break in Los Angeles, and he was laughing and joking and having a great time. He tends to be grumpier when he's asked about Gwyneth or just asked stupid questions in general. I can't for the life of me fathom why he gave such a good interview with Howard. Howard was really grilling him on stuff.