✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The band members.

princess_of_china

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're probably laughing their asses off over all of this :lol::lol:

They probably are. 1x in a while, I receive a private notification about a double thread I've started or a double post, though Ian ( the site owner) has said he really doesn't mind double posting. I really prefer private notifications to public scorning from other posters. It's a bit humiliating.:(

Well well I think this thread should be moved to the lounge under the name : "How relevant does my point of view has to be before I could make a thread out of it" ... I'm sure that i would be the longest thread title but at least it could spare us few arguments about useless threads ...

Well well I think this thread should be moved to the lounge under the name : "How relevant does my point of view has to be before I could make a thread out of it" ... I'm sure that i would be the longest thread title but at least it could spare us few arguments about useless threads ...

Your really not getting this. And I shouldn't have to explain for the third time, and quite frankly I'm not going to. You make her sound so conceited when she really is the opposite.

I don't get why this bothers you so much. A useless thread? Hmm, I would call it starting conversation and making a new thread of your own to have fun with.

This is ridiculous.

And, there are plenty of so called 'useless threads'.

Explain why you didn't start arguments and argue with the people who made 'let's count to a million!!!'.

SERIOUSLY?

That is a GAME THREAD, located in the GAME THREADS section of a board. Where they BELONG. No, they don't make sense, but at least they're all gathered at one place where you're only 'confronted' with them if you WANT to be 'confronted' with them

Now can we just please let go of all this bullshit? You can tell us to stop whining about it, but please stop nagging about it yourself as well!

And, there are plenty of so called 'useless threads'.

Explain why you didn't start arguments and argue with the people who made 'let's count to a million!!!'.

There is an area called The Lounge where there is a game thread. Those types of threads are ok there. :)

SERIOUSLY?

That is a GAME THREAD, located in the GAME THREADS section of a board. Where they BELONG. No, they don't make sense, but at least they're all gathered at one place where you're only 'confronted' with them if you WANT to be 'confronted' with them

Now can we just please let go of all this bullshit, cause I'm getting rather sick of it. You can tell us to stop whining about it, but please stop nagging about it yourself as well!

How do you expect me not to when I have all of these people replying to just argue with me for such a ridiculous reason!!! It was her choice to make the thread and she can if she wants to! YOU DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS THREAD UNTIL PEOPLE STARTED ARGUING.

This is so stupid, I can't see a problem, maybe the thread was placed in the wrong place but like I've ALLREADY said, she's new, she didn't know!!!! LET IT GO

Oh, trust me, but there is a better way to hand someone an olive branch rather than just contradicting:)

Let it go please!:)

If I may ask, how old are you and your cousin, and what gender? I've already disclosed my age and I'm an elderly woman :lol: