✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Song To Sing Along To?

yodertrey

I'm in my car, and of course, Coldplay is always playing. Since I am not a good singer at all, some songs are difficult to sing along to, such as ones where Chris's voice goes really high. But some songs are perfect and fun to sing along to.

So what is your favorite?

Mine personally, is "Us Against the World"...there is something about it that I love to sing along to it. I also like "'Til Kingdom Come".

They are indeed easier to sing along to than a lot of others, I agree, from a really bad singer point of view :lol:

However I love singing along to any Coldplay song, and I always have trouble picking up favourites: I hate hearing people ruining their songs, but when it's a fan singing like nothing else matters, it's ok :lol:

Warning Sign. I always sing to it, then I catch myself and realize that I can't hear Chris and I'd better shut up.

I do agree some songs are easier to sing than others. That's why Chris' versatility amazed me. A good easy song to sing to is Green Eyes, if I was ever drunk enough I'd sing it in karaoke.

Viva,Fix you and Yellow are three that really get everyone to sing along. I think they love people singing back their lyrics. I personally love singing to God put a smile, Loves in Japan, Fix you, hell I sang badly through all of them.

The only song that I really can't sing along with is Swallowed In the Sea...which happens to be my favourite song by Coldplay. It's really hard to sing cause it's fairly high and then it gets quite low.

Trouble, The Scientist, Fix You, Viva La Vida, and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall are probably my favourite to sing along to.

So many! I've been walking to the store daily this summer. I'll just put on any of this current tour gigs. My stride changes depending on what song is playing. I find I enjoy Lovers in Japan a great deal b/c I do a little dance while walking. Those driving by must think I'm a crazy woman. :lol: