✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Coldplay song live?!?!!

Greekmatthew

This has probably been posted before, and it is possibly now lost within the forum somewhere, but I really want to get some opinion here. What is the best song that Coldplay has ever done live?

In my opinion, Daylight is one of the best. I can't believe they really don't play it live anymore. And as of this concert I've been to recently in July, my favorite song that they played was Violet Hill. There is just so much energy live!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Violet Hill and Clocks were extremely loud when I saw them. Both were fucking amazing. But in my eyes, the best has to go to Hurts Like Heaven, that song is pure energy. From start to end it tells an epic story and is a fucking fantastic concert opener. No doubt in my mind. Although Major Minus has a lot of energy in it. The solo part is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Cant really say which one is the best cause they are all great but if i had to choose one i would go with Clocks 2006 in Toronto. So much energy in it, its crazy. Not to mention THE BEST ending for a song ever.