✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Best Coldplay song live?!?!!

Greekmatthew

Yellow

Because it was amazing and is the greatest song ever and made me cry

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

What a way to end the concert, with the lights and xylobands and fireworks it was amazing. Will's drumming was spectacular and Chris's vocals beautiful <3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie Brown - Xylobands and the song itself is just amazing :D!

Fix You - Feels so heartfelt and it is my fave song anyway; love it when Chris jumps too.

GPASUYF - The lighting, the guitars, the drums, the way the band and crowd go crazy!

DLIBYH - One of my faves of MX and the guitar is amazing in it. Gets the juices flowing.

Viva - I think you probably know why??

It's too hard to choose though really, there's too many.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may have to say Don't Let it Break Your Heart or Hurts Like Heaven (from the MX tour, obviously), just because of the energy that they have.

I think, in my opinion, HLH juuuuuust clinches it, because even after seeing them in Sunderland last year, I still get shivers when The Live 2012 album starts. :P

• 2 weeks later...
My nickname shows the love that I've for the song Now my feet won't touch the ground. But I have a question for you: Johnny Cash helped Chris Martin to write the song Till Kingdon Come, didn't he?

Close, Mr. Cash did not help write the song. Chris wrote it with Johnny Cash in mind to sing it. ;)

• 2 months later...

"Warning Sign" and "Fix You", particularly during the Mylo Xyloto Tour. I went to the Mylo Xyloto Tour in Sydney, and just how the whole stadium sang along with the song was just something special. I'll never forget when they all sang "Lights will guide you home... and ignite your bones... and I will try... to Fix You". Almost made me cry, to be honest!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

"Square One" was just astonishing in the Twisted Logic Tour, really energetic and hypes up the crowd really well and I absolutely love the countdown.

"Don't Panic" I say the same, prefer this extended version than that shortie from the studio album.