🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

BRENT

iccp

Hello everyone!

I just thought i'd make Brent a thread....i don't know him so well but i thought that it was about time he had his own thread....if he had one before and this is just a duplicate of it I'm sorry :D

FEEL FREE TO TALK TO AND/OR ANNOY BRENT IN THIS THREAD!!!!

alright.....congrats! :D :p

baw8cc was an anonymous username that my college gave to me and I just used for everything because I'm too stupid to know anything.

And this is/was the only forum that I have ever used so I didn't know it would be plastered everywhere.

Congrats on the thread. You know they say getting a thread made in your name on the fan forum of a mediocre band is a rite of passage into manhood.

I already have become a man because I can fit 18 marshmallows in my mouth

I'm sure I made a thread about spelling the username without actually looking at it (People who got it right were cheating). Well actually I think most people were honest because nearly nobody got it right, to remember it after all this time, wow.

I'm sure I made a thread about spelling the username without actually looking at it (People who got it right were cheating). Well actually I think most people were honest because nearly nobody got it right, to remember it after all this time, wow.

Reading back on the thread, I got it right, and I wasn't cheating at all. Kinda weird that you assume that anyone who just has a set of characters kept in their memory is a blalant liar :uhoh: