🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The "I'm Not The Oracle But I'm Really, Really Bored So Ask Me Stuff Anyways" thread

TraceOddity

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ren! What are you doing?

I was pretty bored so i logged in :P How be you Viri? :3

The Not-The-Oracle Replies:

Some say love, it is a river

that drowns the tender reed.

Some say love, it is a razor

that leaves your soul to bleed.

Some say love, it is a hunger.

And endless, aching need...

I say love, it is a flower,

and you its only seed...

:cheesy:

That was beautiful :heart:

But i keep playing this in my head o.o

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVmbhYKDKfU]Haddaway - What Is Love - YouTube[/ame]

P.S.: Hi, Ren!:D

Hi Tracie! How have you been? :D

Oh, I'm not saying that you did; I'm just saying that if chickens were around at the same time as dinosaurs, then there would be chicken fossils that are the same age as/older than those dinosaur fossils, and, no one has even discovered fossils that are identical/extremely similar to chicken bones/skeletons that are as old as the oldest known dinosaurs.

Just putting that out there. :shrug:

~

Oh, oracle, how does one bake the perfect brownies?

Well, since I'm not the Oracle, I guess I don't have to answer this one...which is a good thing because I'm a terrible cook/baker, so I'd hate to accidentally poison anyone with my recipe,lol.

You know, I read stuff in my science book a few years ago about this, but I can't seem to remember it. :\

Hey Not-the-oracle, did you know that there were 42 generations between Abraham and Jesus. :nod:

Edit: And Anna, I have a really good brownie recipe. :P

The Not-The Oracle Replies:

I was not aware of that, but supposedly Douglas Adams actually intened the magic number to be a 47 and a typo changed all that.

Dear not-the-oracle, is it possible to eat chocolate upside down while solving equations and cleaning up the house?

Doesn't everybody do that? :p

But for those who can't multi-task, might I suggest a better way to accomplish all three?

1. Invite Chris & Jonny to your house.

2. Put a lacey French maid outfit on Chris and have him clean your house.

3. Jonny, having studied Maths at University can handle those nasty equasions...and what he is or isn't wearing is up to you!;)

4. Eat chocolate while they boys do all the work.:D

I'll ask a question then

how do you survive in college?

I suggest meeting and teaming up with a really hot/sexy/talented singer or guitarist, forming a band, getting a record deal, making loads of money and not needing the degree you slaved for 3 or 4 years to obtain. ;)

If chocolate were a person, who would it be?

White chocolate would be Will Champion.

Milk chocolate would be Chris Martin.

Dark chocolate would be Guy Berryman.

And of course, Chocolate cake would be Jonny Buckland.

(Why is Not-The-Oracle suddenly craving chocolate cake?? ;) )

how do you ask a guy if he's gay without seeming rude or invasive?

You really should ask the Oracle,lol. But...

Depending on his age, this guy might not be sure of his own sexuality yet.If he's older, he probably knows himself but might not be 'out' yet. So, I'd bide my time if I was you. I once found out just by people-watching with a guy, commenting of guys' and girls' appearance, clothes etc. I noticed he agreed more with me about which guys were cute and which girls, so I asked him humourously which he preferred. It was a little awkward, but he came out to me and appreciated the acceptance from a close friend.

I'd follow your instincts on this one.

The Not-The-Oracle Replies:[/color][/b]

You really should ask the Oracle,lol. But...

Depending on his age, this guy might not be sure of his own sexuality yet.If he's older, he probably knows himself but might not be 'out' yet. So, I'd bide my time if I was you. I once found out just by people-watching with a guy, commenting of guys' and girls' appearance, clothes etc. I noticed he agreed more with me about which guys were cute and which girls, so I asked him humourously which he preferred. It was a little awkward, but he came out to me and appreciated the acceptance from a close friend.

I'd follow your instincts on this one.

He's older but it's never really come up. He might not even be gay, he's just sassy. I don't know him that well at all. A friend of mine is a very good friend of his. She also really really likes him. Like a lot. So yeah.

THANKS ORACLE.

He's older but it's never really come up. He might not even be gay, he's just sassy. I don't know him that well at all. A friend of mine is a very good friend of his. She also really really likes him. Like a lot. So yeah.

THANKS ORACLE.

"Not-The-Oracle",lol. I wouldn't want the real Oracle getting mad at me,lol.

(But I sincerely hope they can work it out without harm to their friendship. Relationships come and go, but friendship will always be there.:) )

The Not-The-Oracle Replies:[/color][/b]

White chocolate would be Will Champion.

Milk chocolate would be Chris Martin.

Dark chocolate would be Guy Berryman.

And of course, Chocolate cake would be Jonny Buckland.

(Why is Not-The-Oracle suddenly craving chocolate cake?? ;) )

That explains a lot...I love dark chocolate! :dazzled:

Would you drink a bowl full of olive juice, if dared?

Can you hear Jerusalem bells ringing?

I thought I did for a minute, but now all I hear is Roman cavalry (and) choirs a-singing!:lol:

A drummer I work with sometimes doesn't mind Coldplay, but he's not really a fan, so he doesn't know their lyrics very well. So one night at a gig he asked me if we could do that Coldplay song about the 'Roman Catholic choirs singing'. Still makes me chuckle.:laugh3: