✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

i think the action would be to square the number one (1^2) which is pretty clever either way

i never would have thought about it like that, just as the whole phrase :P

That's actually bloody brilliant :nod:

But D:

End up with the same thing you had?

I can only think of Square One but there's no action in the title there

You're on the right way, @ChrisMartinFan ! Now you just need to think a little differently and you will understand !

Or maybe she meant my reasoning wasn't right :rolleyes5:

• Like 1

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is Square One ! The reasoning was indeed, if you perform the action in the title "square 1", you will end up with 1, which is exactly what you started out with ! On the other hand (and I realized that only after I had written the riddle, so it is not the main reasoning), the idiom "going back to square one" means going back to what you started out with, giving an even deeper level of meaning to it all !

@ChrisMartinFan - you first mentioned the right answer, but not for the right reason because you said it is not an action. I tried to hint that you are on the right way, and I didnt state you were wrong (you're still fairly new to our guessing thread, when it is not explicitly stated that it is wrong and it may be a hint that you are right :D)

@flockofbirds222 - mentioned Square One too, but again not for the right reason

@Nie - stated it in the inverse way (as the root) but had the correct idea, followed by @coldplayisawesome and @guy42.

Whoa, what a teamwork :D

• Like 5