Guess coldplay song

Coldplayer_42_arobtth

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the only "cure" related thing that I can think of and also can find in the lyrics = medicine

Ode to deodorant

It's medicine for the soul

It's medicine for the mind

Edit: I think this is the silliest guess I've ever made :D

I didn't say someone else is happy that somebody died, but it might make this person extraordinarily lucky....

Why? Only thing I can think of is that the lucky person was either being stalked or abused by the dead person or they inherited something of great value from them- (money, property, custody or even an organ donation)! Sorry for going all dark on you guys. Maybe just watched too many cop shows tonite!

Am I even close to being on the right track? Even if I am, can't think of a lyric. Paradise seems like a fit, in general, but can't think of a specific line.

Hmm ok so someone is inheriting something from someone who´s dead *lol* But if he/she is lucky, why would he/she need a cure? A cure for poverty? LOL *mulls over this further*

Hmmm, Jedi, you got me thinking that organ transplant isn't such a silly guess after all. So we are supposedly looking for the action to make someone lucky by curing them, says the ever-diabolical Riddler!!

• Like 1

Yeah, please do :D

I don't think I can give out any more clues at this point or it will be too obvious....

Well I'm out of ideas.

It could be right in front of me but if I don't see it, I don't see it. :confused:

Haha thanks. I don't have a lack of imagination. :D

Well a heart is an organ.

I can't think of a song about lungs or a liver.

A heart could be a possibility.

I have imagination aplenty as well...what I lack is the "lyrics database in my head" haha I can sing along to most songs but I cant recall many on command :) And no don't give me "Google" again haha I somehow find thats a bit like cheating, not using my "natural Coldplay fan" knowledge hahaha

Hey, I give it to Nie too, but I get an ounce of credit for suggesting the organ transplant[emoji298]️[emoji94]! I have been lying awake in a pain haze all night with "Someone dies, they cure another...how?", playing in my head on a loop! I Ran Away, I need to be cured - with another clue!!!

Could the act that cures be dreaming, as in you die with someone else, only to awake from a dream, so you cure the other person too??? Ok, so now I guess The Scientist because of its video! Or I go back to Paradise..."she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of para.." Oh no, wait, I'm confusing this with what I should be doing instead of guessing this cruel riddle[emoji95]

• Like 3

Hey, I give it to Nie too, but I get an ounce of credit for suggesting the organ transplant[emoji298]️[emoji94]! I have been lying awake in a pain haze all night with "Someone dies, they cure another...how?", playing in my head on a loop! I Ran Away, I need to be cured - with another clue!!!

Could the act that cures be dreaming, as in you die with someone else, only to awake from a dream, so you cure the other person too??? Ok, so now I guess The Scientist because of its video! Or I go back to Paradise..."she ran away in her sleep and dreamed of para.." Oh no, wait, I'm confusing this with what I should be doing instead of guessing this cruel riddle[emoji95]

LOL No you´re right, I think you have the best guess there :clap: ....it must be something to do with organ transplant. You´ve been lying awake with this riddle? Jesus...you ARE committed *lol*