✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Rescue Street (unreleased song)

lostsides

Have searched on the forum and it doesn't look like anyone has mentioned this yet (sorry in advance if someone has!).

Rescue Street. Hear Chris talk about it very briefly in this video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7ER5QMuAuQ]Interview: Coldplay (Part Two) - YouTube[/ame]

Chris says it "sounded horrific".

Have searched on the forum and it doesn't look like anyone has mentioned this yet (sorry in advance if someone has!).

Rescue Street. Hear Chris talk about it very briefly in this video:

Chris says it "sounded horrific".

Thanks hadn't seen this.... I believe, like the comic book series, we aren't done with the MX saga musically...Just my thoughts:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

There’s a good chance it will be on MOTS. I would be surprised if it wasn’t released anytime soon.

I like one of the comments in this thread:

On 1/20/2013 at 5:31 AM, MartinFan said:

I believe, like the comic book series, we aren't done with the MX saga musically...Just my thoughts:D

^^I think this is very true 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, The Jordanator said:

There’s a good chance it will be on MOTS. I would be surprised if it wasn’t released anytime soon.

I like one of the comments in this thread:

^^I think this is very true 

Yeah it's true. Because in comics it says Mylo Xyloto Comics Vol.1. So that means they planned to create Vol.2 Maybe they would release it with Mylo Xyloto 2 who knows. But the thing we know is there are too many songs scrapped out from that era and band wants to release them. Because they saw how people liked Aliens.

• Like 4