✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Kodaline Thread

42JTR

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the dates for hurricane and southside festival are : 21 june and 23 june. I'm going that southside festival for sure! it's pretty close to me! now i'm waiting for daily tickets.... I hope kodaline'll perform same day with the national+gogol bordello+the vaccines+ and some other bands that i liked :lol: :lol:

^ Haha way to go!

DUTCHIES: KODALINE IS PERFORMING AT PINKPOP FESTIVAL, ON THE FRIDAY! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

(now where am I going to find the money to buy a day ticket - 85 freakin euro's?)

Hahah I know, same here:( I've already seen the Script and I am going to see The Killers in March. So I don't think I will be able to spend 85 euro's to see them all again except for Kodaline. I think I'll wait until Kodaline comes to Holland again (those tickets aren't that expensive;))

Hahah I know, same here:( I've already seen the Script and I am going to see The Killers in March. So I don't think I will be able to spend 85 euro's to see them all again except for Kodaline. I think I'll wait until Kodaline comes to Holland again (those tickets aren't that expensive;))

I don't think I have the money, since I have to save up for exchange and everything. But it's going to hurt SO BAD to know they're here, and that I won't be able to see them! Let's just hope they announce another date soon :heart:

Also.. finally seeing them in seven days :awesome: