✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Kodaline Thread

42JTR

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the second half of the last line before "hiding in the backstreets" is "but you don't mind" or something that ends with "mind" :nod:

or maybe "mind"

ugh i don't know damnit Steve y u sing like Chris at the end of Life is for living live :angry:

But anyway I've loved this song ever since i saw a video of it and even more when i saw it live and it still sounds so lovely :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

I agree :nod: Such a pretty song :wacky:

Maybe at the beginning: "Running to the h... part/park, babe you shine etc etc"...? :shrug:

I agree :nod: Such a pretty song :wacky:

Maybe at the beginning: "Running to the h... part/park, babe you shine etc etc"...? :shrug:

It really does! I listened to it again now.. and I think it's something like 'Running to/through the Heath Park, babe you shine like silver in the sunlight.. etc.'

Kings Heath Park is a park in Birmingham, where they have an apartment.. it could make sense :)

Now we need the first 2 sentences from the second verse. And Steve needs a little speech lesson :lol:

:wreck:

We forgot to post the vlogs!! They're awesome!!! As you remember, Kodaline promised to write a song for each town they're perform in during their US tour. Here are the 3 three:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]They're so awesome and handsome and funny :awesome:

Awesome videos as always

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-XPVw1LhZk]Kodaline - "All I Want" | A Take Away Show - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tcw4XBeOQig]Kodaline - "Perfect World" | A Take Away Show - YouTube[/ame]

What is the song played after Perfect World @3:10?