✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AROBTTH Radio 2's favourite album

Tash

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tweet from Chris:

And thank you very much for your Rush Of Blood votes. That makes us feel great. CM

Yep, it must have made the boys great. And a great top 10 with also U2 and the Beatles there.

I would have THANKED this post, but the THANKS button is gone !!??!! And so is the MOOD. Temporary / interim or permanently?

Coldplay ahead of the Beatles and Stones? Surely not[/url]

I read some comments on that article that made me feel quite uncomfortable :\ I don't get why is when you love & support something, you have to be aggressive about anything else? That was an online poll, Coldplay have tweeted about it & they have about 10 million followers that if only 10% of them voted, the results shouldn't be shocking or in need of that overreaction!

I may not be satisfied with the results. I wished other albums to be at high rank, but I wouldn't insult the winners or their fans like that :annoyed:

I read some comments on that article that made me feel quite uncomfortable :\ I don't get why is when you love & support something, you have to be aggressive about anything else? That was an online poll, Coldplay have tweeted about it & they have about 10 million followers that if only 10% of them voted, the results shouldn't be shocking or in need of that overreaction!

I may not be satisfied with the results. I wished other albums to be at high rank, but I wouldn't insult the winners or their fans like that :annoyed:

I'm the biggest Beatles fan you could ever see. I've seen Paul McCartney once and it was amazing. So when I see people proclaiming that the beatles make Coldplay look like garbage, that just isn't true. No one is saying Coldplay is better, but really, this poll is saying that Coldplay is more popular than the Beatles right now. People have to accept the fact that bands from the sixties to eighties will always be remembered, but the masses, the majority, is the younger generations who see Coldplay as the best of their time.

And keep in mind that those asses who post there don't represent all people who like older music. They are just trolls who see a nice opportunity to spoil a fan's day with negative comments,