✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What was the meanest/worst thing you've done to someone?

Matter-Eater Lad

i stupidly said that this girl was acting like a blackbird because she was dancing around in the playground and had this really puffy black coat on and this kid went and told her completely out of context that i was being racist because she did have slightly dark skin and ughh she wouldn't believe me.

i stupidly said that this girl was acting like a blackbird because she was dancing around in the playground and had this really puffy black coat on and this kid went and told her completely out of context that i was being racist because she did have slightly dark skin and ughh she wouldn't believe me.

Stupid ass kid telling shit, PUNCH HIS FACE :angry:

As always T has the RIGHT IDEA :veryangry:

THANKS MISTA R :wacky:

:saw:

it was a girl actually and i think we did have a fight once but over something really dumb.

oh ok :thinking:

STILL PUNCH THAT BITCH

I kneed a guy in the balls at primary school. He had been bullying me for months though and my parents had even been into school to try and sort it out. The teacher had said he had bullied others in the past and the parents don't care so there wasn't much they could do but he said if I retaliated then I wouldn't be punished. So that was my retaliation and he pretty much stopped bullying me after that.

I'm not putting this down as relevant to the thread topic, more as a follow up to primary school fights being mentioned. I have no regrets. And having immunity from primary school law was awesome.

pushing, shoving and name calling

it was primary school though

I actually don't understand the point of push/shove fights with people around my age... its like 'congratulations, you can use your arms to perform a basic function and also not cause me any pain! Would you like a medal?'

I actually don't understand the point of push/shove fights with people around my age... its like 'congratulations, you can use your arms to perform a basic function and also not cause me any pain! Would you like a medal?'

they are pretty pointless my tactic was mostly having sharp nails and if somebody started on me or grabbed hold of me i'd dig them into their wrist until they let me go and they'd be all like "ow im bleeding" but it's their own goddamn fault so yeah i never apologised about that.

It's all just people not knowing what to do and trying to be tough without getting into a situation where the other guy might get hurt enough to tell a teacher, or scared enough to lash out and hurt you back more seriously than they could if they were putting thought into retaliating.