✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What was the meanest/worst thing you've done to someone?

Matter-Eater Lad

We've all done some horrible things to others. You're lying if you say you haven't.

Well unless your idea of something "horrible" is a lot tamer than mine, I guess I'm a liar, because nothing springs to mind at all. Like horrible would be getting pissed off at someone and kicking them out of your car in the middle of nowhere, stealing money from a friend and then ignoring them (This has happened to me a few times), or not paying your rent for a house you and your friends wrecked and then taking off for your landlord to deal with it (I've known people who have done that), those are horrible things, along with obvious ones like attacking a random person. I've been in fights before but I've never looked to start one, and actually try to prevent it happening.

So the worst thing? Getting angry with someone and yelling at them, saying hurtful things, but even that's been very rare and I think nearly everyone loses control like that at some points (And well, a lot of people do it regularly).

Once had an awkward moment where my friends and I were eating at a table, and across from us were two other kids, and one of them mentioned they had just seen some movie. I asked the other how it was, and he said 'awthum!'. So umm, I thought he was just going for comedic effect, so I responded 'awthum?' without realizing that the kid actually had a lisp. I'm pretty sure I apologized, but I felt like shit for a while afterwards.

And once when I was like 10, we had a mini chess tournament at my tiny school club where I was generally considered the best. Anyway I blundered against this really young kid, and I was so afraid of having to explain it to my other friends that afterwards I marked down on the sheet that I had won instead.

Still, if that's the worst I can think of atm, I think I'm doing pretty well.

When i broke up with my first (and for now, only) boyfriend last year, after two months together, he was getting too close i think he was starting to use the word "love" but i didn't feel the same, i didn't love him, so I said to him that i was starting feeling awkward around him and it was the best if we stopped.

He was so mad at me and if i didn't turn to the other way, I swear I could see him crying

One time when i was like 3 i hit my brother on the head with this broken toy chair leg because he was being extremely annoying and it was bleeding a little bit and i didn't even hit him that hard but yeah that was really horrible of me i didn't understand that his head was sensitive because he had a brain op when he was a baby and my mum was so angry with me.

I've been mean to a kid as well before mostly because i just thought it was normal as everyone seemed to talk to me like that and after i kind of realised i'd been pretty harsh.

The worst accident was this time that i hadn't quite put the barrier up properly where the pet lambs were and i came back 5 minutes later and the lamp had fallen in and started a fire in the box and i was rushing about trying to save all the lambs but one got burned and had to be put down. They manage to drown themselves, get wedged under the caravan, have their insides explode out like a balloon, you can guarantee that by the end of lambing time they won't all survive but I always feel guilty when they die :(

Two stick out in my mind

1. Cheated on one of my exes three times, though I was on medication that was rather awful for me in terms of decision making and judgment I still feel like absolute trash about it as he did not deserve that at all. Nice guy and I treated him like poop :{

2. Canoodled with a friend's partner while they were away, never told them. I think I was too scared to, I mean that is a pretty big deal breaker and they did seem rather happy and loving (though I am generally shit at telling those things)

do i win the thread or at least an award of things confessed on here that would get you in deep shit if anyone from real life found you here

When I was about 2 or 3 years old my oldest brother had pet fish. One time I asked if I could feed them, but he didn't let me...so after he had finished feeding them and had left the room, I took the fish food and dumped the whole thing into the fish tank. :|

And also I accidentally stabbed my sister's hand with a pencil...well, it was more like my sister flung her hand into my pencil because she thought I was gonna throw the pencil at my brother who was was teasing me.

Chris-As someone who was in speech therapy for a long time--that's horrible!

I had a bit of the same growing up. Even today I opt for 'planet' over 'world' for fear of sounding weird, so it hit me harder for that reason as well.

I remember reading an article on a reddit page similar to this, and that one got extremely serious, people making mistakes and being responsible for multiple deaths and so forth.

I remember reading an article on a reddit page similar to this, and that one got extremely serious, people making mistakes and being responsible for multiple deaths and so forth.

I read that too (I guess it's the same thread, AskReddit?) and it also had incestous statements. It was sad to read most of those comments.

I didn't help an old lady when she stumbled and fell down to the ground. I was young, awkward and afraid of any social contact with strangers back then. I could still kick my arse about that though.

I bit my sisters toe in a fight when I was about 7 [the other day I posted I'd only ever been in one fight - just realised I used to fight with my sister all the time so that's not true]

At high school I sometimes made fun of people to fit in. People that were dicks, but probably dicks for a reason - because people like me were dicks to them.

In college I almost started going out with a girl, but she was about a month away from exams and took it very seriously (which was totally fine) so we didn't get together. Before I gave her some space to revise something happened (what I thought was nothing too serious but what turned out to be the first time she'd been topless in front of anyone before, etc) and so when our contact was cut, I ended up seeing another girl (it had been explicitly said by the original girl that we were not together yet) and so was up front and honest and told her that I was seeing someone else now and that I was sorry. She didn't take it too well and was upset for a long time and her sister hated me. Given how much emphasis she put on us not being together officially I was under the impression she wasn't massively bothered about us but I think she may have been hurt by it and I felt really sorry.

A girl who was my friend at college, but with who there was a little chemistry was having boy troubles. Her boyfriend was being a dick and wasn't treating her well and she was really an awesome girl. Very nice and pretty. She told me she didn't know if she would break up with him because she was scared she wouldn't find somebody else. I told her that she would find someone else as she was special, and I insinuated that the two of us would get together (only by holding her gaze, though it did the trick and it was like an understanding) when they broke up. I really fancied her and really enjoyed being with her, but when they broke up and she told me and kind of set me up to ask her out I bottled it because I was in a position of massive self loathing with my body and since she had been in a long term relationship and I'd yet to have sex I panicked and just kind of froze and didn't do anything. I looked like a bit of a dick. She was better out of that relationship and she's been better for it in the future, but I still feel like I let her down and we never really hung out again.

by far the stupidest and worst thing ive done is make fun of someone because they have dark skin, and i have no justification for that but the reason why is because they bullied me and called me dyke and threw things at me but i always regretted to defend myself that way

i was a racist prick and we should all get a time machine to punch 12 year old me in the face

I got the giggles in front of a transvestite about two years ago. It wasn't about the transexual but then because I was already laughing and then the transvestite was there and I knew it was a bad time to laugh I couldn't stop myself. The transexual looked upset and rightly so. I felt like such a dick a few seconds later.