🏆 VOTE ORPHANS AT THE MTV VMAS 🏆
jaik

Chris Martins Piano SOUND

I use contact in Ableton Live, I have all the multitracks including the Lovers in Japan and Paradise, exclusive ones !!!

Where did you get the LIJ and Paradise multitracks? :o are the originals?

Wow. I completely forgot about Windows people. This week if I have time, I'll try posting just the EXS files with the samples. I understand now that some people want to use the multitracks in Ableton, etc. http://coldplayvst.livreforum.com/ is a site I got banned from trying to post all the links to the samples. The guy on there is selling $80 of Coldplay samples at the end of this month which will include the MP9000 VST Rac, Tack Piano, and more EXS instruments.

Here's my progress so far: https://soundcloud.com/devanwelsh/coldplay-samples

-D

Please im a new guy on this, please understand theres no way to use Logic

Could you upload the lovers in japan and paradise multitracks? pleasee

The Every Teardrop is a Waterfall synth doesn't work me, says its missing a .wav file?

http://coldplayvst.livreforum.com/ is a site I got banned from trying to post all the links to the samples. The guy on there is selling $80 of Coldplay samples at the end of this month which will include the MP9000 VST Rac, Tack Piano, and more EXS instruments.

Thank you for the sounds!, and about the forum coldplayvst.livreforum.com the MP9000, Fix You Organ (original) will be free and will be available at the end of this month but he is not selling them.. he is selling sounds like strings, synths, etc exclusive from Coldplay. :)

Hey everybody-

So sad to see that the forum with all of the samples has been shut down! I would really appreciate getting those samples - is there another place I could get them?

Along those lines, I was curious if anybody had the MP-9000 sounds yet?

Thanks so much for their time and work - it does not go unappreciated!!

If he posted there PM me the links please cause I can't see the forum and I want to use them too

He won't upload the piano sound.. so sad :cry: :cry:

I use the internal sounds from my mp9000 and Piano2 "Studio Grand" is the one to go with! that's the Coldplay one ;) you can also use MIDI on the mp9000 to use it as a master keyboard to play external sounds like vst's and sound modules.

I don't think it's going to sound as good as the real deal if you sample the instrument because you can't edit the internal effects and settings afterwards.

I just suggest you buy a Kawai mp9000 if you want the sound ;)

Here is my cover of The Hardest Part from the live album LeftRightLeftRightLeft :-) I just use a Live PA, and of course Chris's piano sound ;) there is no recording software going on, just a simple Sony Handcan.

What do you guys think?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrrLd-5VkpE

Very good!

That's so cool Patrik. Must be living the dream man, to be playing with friends Coldplay songs. I could only dream to be able to do that. What's it like?

Wow. Viva La Vida multitrack stems! Those would have been handy a couple years back... Garage Band stems were all I had for "the Suite". Cool find!

Hey, i just realized that in pro tools, when you open an instrument track and select the "mini grand" instrument, then you put a hard piano type, and that sounds extremely close to the original clocks piano with a good amount of reverb it's very nice, test that and let me know what you think! Also the "real" piano from that same instrument sounds very close to the piano from trouble, i love that sound! :)

Can someone email me the fix you samples and if you have the kawai samples?