✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martins Piano SOUND

jaik

Ok i've tried it with the mp5 and it works as well! Thank you so much! Oh one more question the piano playing in your vid is perfect, exactly like Chris? Do you play by sheets?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Coldplay's Kawai mp9000 was never sampled, because when it's a digital instrument they can hook it up via midi cable. Midi out from Yamaha GT20 to midi in on mp9000 and then audio out from mp9000 to the soundsystem. Sample it would probably never sound as god as the real deal, but they made a rack version or sound module of the mp9000 so it's exactly the same but without keys and it's much easier to carry around as well.

Check this out to! it's the new mp9000 that they use for the Ghost Stories tour ;)

http://kenrichsounds.com/instruments/custom.html

How do you implement these samples into your software (kontakt for example) properly?

There is youtube videos that explains how you use a sampler, if it's in Logic it's called EXS24 for example but you can use Kontakt or the sampler in Reason as well. I just use my ears until it sounds the way I want.

There is youtube videos that explains how you use a sampler, if it's in Logic it's called EXS24 for example but you can use Kontakt or the sampler in Reason as well. I just use my ears until it sounds the way i want. I takes a little time to learn how sampling instruments works but I read some keyboard magazines and watched tutorials on Youtube :)

Haha okay i'll do that that thanks :D

But do i have to rename them or is it just right the way it is?

And just so others know, you can buy the KAWAI EX PRO vst plugin for about $109 USD from acoustic samples, which is pretty much one of the best samples I've ever heard and well worth that money, and you could probably tweak with that sample enough to get it remarkably close to the Kawai sound you hear live from Coldplay. Hell, I just listen to people playing it on Youtube and it's very reminiscent of it, and that's without tweaking it to make it brighter. You also download the sample player from Acoustic Samples when you buy it so you don't have to fiddle with DAW to get it to work. It's a decent, less stressful alternative and an option for many. Just thought I'd mention it. However, before you spend $100+ on this sample, make sure your computer has at least 4 gig RAM, and a processor that operates at about 2GHz +, or that can at least turbo to 2GHz or more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I'd also like to have the samples! I'll PM you my email for privacy reasons. Heh. Btw it would be best to just upload the file on Mediafire/Google Drive for easier sharing with a direct link, instead of constantly uploading to a website like Sprend. Cloud storage is the future, utilize it ;)