✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Obscure characteristics you appreciate

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyed hair rarely looks good.

I don't know. I used to have my hair dyed black, and the color looked pretty damn awesome. The problem was more in the cut. I had someone tell me when I first went to school with it that I looked like one of the Beatles. :| Thinking of it now, there was a bit of a Paul McCartney vibe going on that probably shouldn't have been there...

Dyed hair rarely looks good.
agreed 100%

And I thought about it a little more (my original response being gingers / redheads), and I think the "obscure" characteristic that I appreciate / find attractive is well-proportioned upper legs. Not huge and obscenely muscular, just nicely meaty.

I couldn't figure out how to phrase that last part, it sounds so wrong.

And I thought about it a little more (my original response being gingers / redheads), and I think the "obscure" characteristic that I appreciate / find attractive is well-proportioned upper legs. Not huge and obscenely muscular, just nicely meaty.

Thank goodness for baseball and baseball pants. :dazzled:

Is fashion sense classed as a characteristic? Because it may not literally be a part of them, but no one walks around naked (*waits for someone to say 'I do'*), we wear clothes everyday.

I know fashion sense is something I look at on men. I like it when I see men dressed in tonic suits, or a polo shirt (buttons done up!!!!!!) with a Harrington, some Levi's and brogues. It's not a must, but I definitely like it.

Well, fashion isn't a particularly obscure characteristic, but it IS something you physically see that shows something about the person in question, so I suppose it can count as a characteristic. Sure, why not?

If we're going to talk about fashion, I ADORE men in suits. :wacky:

If we're going to talk about fashion, I ADORE men in suits. :wacky:

^Men in suits are so handsome :wacky:!!

picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=1203

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: :dazzled: :dazzled::dazzled:

totally agree with you two here :dazzled:

but well I like guys with a trimmed beard (you guys called it a soft one I think) and nice cheekbones that give the face a nice form, not the very clear ones that ruin the face or make it look like a square.

and soft lips, not too small or too big, the in between ones :wacky:

I'm not sure clothing is allowed, for two reasons.

1. Everyone is limited in what they can wear, confined to current or past fashion and what they can afford.

2. With the thin spectrum available, anybody can dress any way they want, meaning they have control to be something they are not. The amount of people I've seen dressed a certain way to be cool, or fit in with a crowd who they do not fit in with is a huge amount.

With characteristics you have no control over it at all. It is specifically you.