✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Obscure characteristics you appreciate

Prince Myshkin

Do freckles count as obscure?

I don't think it really matters at this point. This thread has more or less turned into the "Let's talk about things we like in our preferred sex" thread. Not that I have a problem with that.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought of something that may or may not be obsure. I like very soft, deep voices. Very soothing and very masculine. I also find it attractive when a guy is very thoughtful sounding with his words. Like he has thought through every word before saying it.

I thought of something that may or may not be obsure. I like very soft, deep voices.

UGH, deep voices. :dead: So sexy. Especially in singing. Give me a bass anytime. :dazzled: Apologies to all the tenors of the world.

Haha! Yeah. :dazzled:

It's strange though...my favourite singer has a rather high voice.

My favourite singer is Jonsi from Sigur Ros so he has an high voice too ahahaha

I love voices that sound like Chris is Where is my boy?

Well, that makes sense, as tenor-range voices are more common, especially from a pop music perspective.

I probably should've clarified this. I was speaking from a classical music perspective, like if you had a choir in typical SATB format (meaning soprano, alto, tenor, bass).

I don't think Harry McVeigh has a particularly low voice. There are songs that he sings that are quite high-set in places (e.g. the last portion of "The Price of Love").

I'd definitely say yes to Harry McVeigh, though. SO BEAUTIFUL. :dazzled:

I'm not normally a fan of really muscular men to be honest.

preach

that doesn't mean that I like scrawny men who don't eat as much as they're supposed to, but just a normal build, if you like to exercise to have a little muscle, that's a plus

but tbh I think bodybuilders and anyone near that level (who I assume you're talking about) do it more for themselves than to pick up girls... I could be wrong though. I have met a few who seemed to be the airhead duuude/breh/'I can have sex with women by reading a Internet article about being a pick-up artist' type

yeah, I like hair. I already mentioned the beard/facial hair thing, but it also goes for chest hair (to the level that no chest hair is a turn off for me) and basically all hairy. Now that's a real man.

I like a guy who's on the hairy side... mainly because most Chinese guys are hairless and I'm Chinese and on the hairy side myself

yeah, I like hair. I already mentioned the beard/facial hair thing, but it also goes for chest hair (to the level that no chest hair is a turn off for me) and basically all hairy. Now that's a real man.

I don't like it when men look like gorillas but when I see a man without any chest hair, it looks odd, almost unnatural in my opinion. Facial hair however, I like a freshly shaved face, nice and clean cut.

Speaking of voices, I love girls with Irish, Scottish or Australian accents :heart:

Too bad no one finds boring, American accents attractive...

Anyways...I like guys with British accents! Haha! But I've yet to find an American girl who doesn't... :P

I would say I really like dyed red heads. Like a lot. But I also looove blondes. Don't know why. But yeah I'm a blonde guy.

And with the fashion thing, I love woollen jumpers. Defiantly a turn on! Hahaha

You find red heads attractive when they're dyed?