✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NOOOO00000oooooo00OOOOooo.

Cyan Kat

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since so many of you are asking, in accordance with the forum rules (read them here on the registration page if you are not familiar with them) Reilly has been given his 5th and final warning over a period of 34 months. An email containing the contents of the latest warning has been sent to Reilly's registered address. We don't feel it appropriate to expand on the details across the public forums.

If you want to know more details I'm sure Reilly will be happy to share the contents of this and the previous 4 warnings that have been given by the Global Moderator team since October 2010.

We aim to be as transparent with users as possible and give them full accounts of all warnings. Some forums give 0 warnings, we give 5, which we think is plenty.

here[/url] on the registration page if you are not familiar with them) Reilly has been given his 5th and final warning over a period of 34 months. An email containing the contents of the latest warning has been sent to Reilly's registered address. We don't feel it appropriate to expand on the details across the public forums.

If you want to know more details I'm sure Reilly will be happy to share the contents of this and the previous 4 warnings that have been given by the Global Moderator team since October 2010.

We aim to be as transparent with users as possible and give them full accounts of all warnings. Some forums give 0 warnings, we give 5, which we think is plenty.

i cant access the rules