✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NOOOO00000oooooo00OOOOooo.

Cyan Kat

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops...I shoudn't have said 'shitty'.:p

I'm sure in a case like this, the Mods will understand if we question because he's a long-standing member it it seems sudden to ys even though it's been 3 years. Its natural that we be shocked. To insult or criticize would be deletable, but saying we miss someone? I would hope not...?

woah woah woah... we don't need Molly, Braddock or the rest of Coldplaying's best posting talent walking out the door. All of you guys in this thread are great and make this board fun to be a part of and live life on.

I realize this situation has a lot of long-time Coldplayers upset and I understand that. Although this is just one lowly post from a newish user around here, but whatever -- can we not consider this an extenuating circumstance? Reilly is known and loved by many around here and we can all argue he has contributed to the character and appeal to this forum, which is what you want in a forum -- it's what makes them thrive. You need interesting and fun people, or else it's all a little bit grey-scale.

Ok so Reilly has a mouth and he broke rules, and I am not saying rules should just be held in disregard, but for what many of us here deem an important member, can he and the administrators of this forum not have a heart to heart and clear the air and be given one more life? Maybe he wouldn't come back if the offer was even extended, but I think it's at least an idea worth mulling over.

That's all I got everybody. *Holds head down*

Wow, things have escalated quickly since this morning... :\

I'm away for a few days without a computer (posting this from someone's iPad) so I won't be able to post my thoughts on all this. Most of them have already been summed up in this thread anyway. I just hope I don't come back to find everyone gone or banned :\

Just hang in there, everyone, we'll get through this.

Okay, I know a bunch of you guys don't like Coldplay, but sounds like we need a bit of this smooth juice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuFHUb9ZiO0]Coldplay - Help is Round the Corner[/ame]

Or this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IywjWWlxF8]Everything's Not Lost - Coldplay[/ame]

:nice:

I've also been kind of realizing lately that all the positive memories I've had in the past about this forum doesn't mean that I should stay on here forever, the past was the past and the present is the present. And too many things changed along the way and it just doesn't feel like the same place anymore. I can't justify why I should still be on here.

This is not a goodbye post or anything as it's really daft for me to abandon a place where I meet many people for the sake of making a point but just my thoughts after reading some posts in this thread. Coldplaying has been a place where I've always felt I've belonged throughout all of my tween and teen years, through all the friends I've lost in real life and through all the good and bad I've experienced. It taught me to be confident and stand up for myself and shaped me as a person. The people I met here adopted me as a little sister and a best friend and a person who will listen to you and it was all real. And Reilly was a big part of that too.

You guys are all awesome, thanks for talking to me and being a second family for me. And if you've never talked to me before, feel free to VM me or PM me or add me on Skype as I'd like to get to know you all. The more, the merrier. That's all I've got to say :bow: