✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NOOOO00000oooooo00OOOOooo.

Cyan Kat

Oh. This is sad. :( I was actually already thinking of leaving the forum...in fact I only came on because I heard that something had happened and I wanted to see what it was. But it's still very sad to see so many of the entertaining posters leaving...and Reilly getting banned (which seems to be the pebble that started the avalanche). And Batman isn't a mod anymore? :(

Man...I'll really miss the chatbox conversations a lot... :cry:

I can't believe how sad I am over people I've never really even met, leaving a forum.

Hmm...well I guess I won't be around for a while either......so goodbye everyone.

Sad to see someone else leaving, and I do hope you're back sooner than later. This is indeed sad but it happens every couple years. People move on and Eventually the forum gets back to normal. Not that I'm saying we should forget about Reilly! Just that this place has its ups and downs and things will get better. Miss you while you're gone!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see someone else leaving, and I do hope you're back sooner than later. This is indeed sad but it happens every couple years. People move on and Eventually the forum gets back to normal. Not that I'm saying we should forget about Reilly! Just that this place has its ups and downs and things will get better. Miss you while you're gone!

This!

I think you need to resurrect one of your writing threads. Get classic shit going again.

I could resurrect one of them, like a Rezzy Leon thread or something...

or cook up something new..

or do both.

Coldplaying needs to be enlightened again somehow.

For anyone who cannot abide Twilight - I sorta "meh" it - this review really is just one man loading a hate canon, over and over and over...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4nEntZnQCY]Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 (2012) - Movie Review - YouTube[/ame]

You should be banned for this.

For what it is, it's completely ok. I wouldn't watch it again, tho.

*Gets hit with banhammer*

Twilight (the entire series) are in my 'worst films in the world' list

Plus I'm sorry but I really don't think Kristen Stewart can act

To be honest it's not a role that really needs much. And I've seen films way worse than Twilight.

The fate of Coldplaying rests in your hands Anthony...

Put Rezzy Leon in a Coldplay fan fic. DO IT.

I don't think I'm doing the community any justice at all.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98389

rezzy leon and chris martin make out so hard that they have a lil leon baby who is imprinted by will champion

I'll be praying for that Lil' Leon baby.