[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

They added another ticket category at gigs and tours:

STANDING £84.90 (£75.00) On sale on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013 at 9:00AM

SEATS £84.90 (£75.00) On sale on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013 at 9:00AM

CIRCLE STANDING £84.90 (£75.00) On sale on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013 at 9:00AM

Edit:

and changed the info about number of tickets per person:

The maximum number of tickets per-customer for this show is 2.

(it was shown as 8 before, I found it weird)

Standing is blue in front of the stage, circle standing is orange behind the seats.

12981s.gif

thank you definitely aiming at stalls standing tomorrow :smug:

i have been to Hammersmith Apollo once i would say it's a nice and small venue even if you seating up the top or standing at the back you will get a good view

btw i got to say the price is a bit extreme for a no income student like me ....

Looks like the seats are gonna be rubbish!

I've been to the Apollo several times and the seats in the balcony will be fine. Not sure about the ones behind the standing area, but the whole place is on a slant if recall, so it should still be OK. it's not a big arena, its a theatre.

435810397_640.jpg

Hi! :shy: I'm new here, I just joined but have been reading these messageboards for a few years! I'm in love with Coldplay :) I really want to buy a ticket to the show tomorrow but I'll be at work from 7am until 3pm! :cry: I guess I could buy one on my phone during my break around 1pm but I'm pretty sure they will have sold out by then! Is anyone else worried about not being able to buy a ticket because of work/other commitments? Realistically, how quickly do you guys think tickets will take to sell out on both websites? x

Noooooo! D: That does make perfect sense though, I can imagine loads of people sat there at computers counting down to 9am (Which is what I would have done if I wasn't at work) Ahhh I have no hope of getting a ticket! Lol x

:(

Do you have any friends/family who could do you a favour?

You could try checking throughout the day anyway. Sometimes a few tickets randomly pop-up for sold-out concerts. Worked for me at Radiohead :D

:(

Do you have any friends/family who could do you a favour?

You could try checking throughout the day anyway. Sometimes a few tickets randomly pop-up for sold-out concerts. Worked for me at Radiohead :D

I just spoke to my brother about it and he said if he gets a chance to, he'll try get hold of a ticket for me :) Yeah I'll probably check as soon as I go on my break. Ooo that's cool about Radiohead! x

Relieved they've made it a pair of tickets per person.

I was expecting ticket touts to buy 8 each tomorrow, but our chances have now increased :)

They still will, nunberous cards, super fast connections etc.

What would stop them would be ticketless, no tickets issued in post, collection on day only.