✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

Just found this on Eventim Apollo's FB page, someone asked about the ticket prices:

"Eventim Apollo Hi Margaret & Sam, we can confirm that tickets will begin at £75. It's set to be an amazing evening & we hope to see you there."

That's more than I've expected :\

I am really excited for this, and I wish all of you who are trying to get tickets the best of luck.

I wonder what sort of set they will play, will be really interesting to see.

If I heard Christmas Lights again I would die. PLEASE!

New info on gigs and tours:

STANDING £82.50 (£75.00) On sale on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013 at 9:00AM

SEATS £82.50 (£75.00) On sale on Thursday, 14 Nov 2013 at 9:00AM

So, do you think the standing will be front of stage?

I've checked the event Children in Need and it seems like there is a seated area front of stage and standing only behind them...

Can anyone more experienced in buying tickets in the UK help me?

If I'm lucky tomorrow, I'll have to pay with a credit card issued in my husband's name. Can I collect the ticket at the venue with his credit card and my ID? We have the same surname, so I hope it's all right, but I want to be sure.

Thanks!

Can anyone more experienced in buying tickets in the UK help me?

If I'm lucky tomorrow, I'll have to pay with a credit card issued in my husband's name. Can I collect the ticket at the venue with his credit card and my ID? We have the same surname, so I hope it's all right, but I want to be sure.

Thanks!

That can be a problem. Send an email to Gigs And Tours and Eventim Apollo, there's still enough time for them to get back to you before tomorrow morning.

That can be a problem. Send an email to Gigs And Tours and Eventim Apollo, there's still enough time for them to get back to you before tomorrow morning.

Yes, I did write to their customer service already, but the automatic reply was that they will get back within 5 days...

I only have a Maestro and Visa Electron in my name, which are not accepted.

And I don't want to risk international delivery in December...

So, another option is to have the ticket sent to my friend in London, what do you think?

But I'm not sure, if I log in in my name, pay with my husband's card and have it sent to a UK address. Such a mess...

Yes, I did write to their customer service already, but the automatic reply was that they will get back within 5 days...

I only have a Maestro and Visa Electron in my name, which are not accepted.

And I don't want to risk international delivery in December...

So, another option is to have the ticket sent to my friend in London, what do you think?

But I'm not sure, if I log in in my name, pay with my husband's card and have it sent to a UK address. Such a mess...

5 days? That's stupid!

You can use your husband's card and email them afterwards. Or choose for homeprint tickets if that option is available. But I guess the best thing you can do is to use your friend's home address even if it sounds complicated.

5 days? That's stupid!

You can use your husband's card and email them afterwards. Or choose for homeprint tickets if that option is available. But I guess the best thing you can do is to use your friend's home address even if it sounds complicated.

I didn't see homeprint tickets option on any of the ticket sites, that would be the best :-(

Oh god, I hate this pre-sale stress!

I use my maestro card without problems all the time, I don't get why they don't accept it!

One more option, they have gift vouchers, so I could purchase one in advance and then use it. But... if I fail to get the ticket, the voucher is valid for 1 year and cannot be redeemed.

I guess I'll wait till the morning, if they reply.

Edit:

problem solved :-)

I think Coldplay make me lose my mind... I wasn't even thinking about trying my Visa Electron, as it usually doesn't work in the UK, but just to be safe, I tried and it works! So everything's cool. I just need to calm down to hit the correct keys tomorrow.

And they also replied from eventim, they sent me a template Letter of Authorization, which the cardholder shall sign and it would be fine.

So you can use someone elses card with this letter.

problem solved :-)

I think Coldplay make me lose my mind... I wasn't even thinking about trying my Visa Electron, as it usually doesn't work in the UK, but just to be safe, I tried and it works! So everything's cool. I just need to calm down to hit the correct keys tomorrow.

And they also replied from eventim, they sent me a template Letter of Authorization, which the cardholder shall sign and it would be fine.

So you can use someone elses card with this letter.

:nice: