[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

Tash

u1r2013.jpg

Under 1 Roof 2013 show announced

11 November 2013 10:00 am

Plus auctions of Mylo Xyloto tour instruments and stage outfits

news_line.png

u1rwebbanner.jpg

Good morning. On Thursday, 19 December, Coldplay present Under 1 Roof, a charity concert at the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith, London. The show will raise funds for Kids Company, which works with vulnerable children and young people in London and Bristol.

Coldplay have also donated instruments and stage outfits used during the Mylo Xyloto world tour to be auctioned online in aid of Kids Company. The auctions are live on eBay now.

auctions.jpg

Coldplay will be joined at Under 1 Roof by David Brent and Foregone Conclusion, Lily Allen, Dynamo and Rizzle Kicks. The evening will be hosted by Fearne Cotton.

This is the second Under 1 Roof concert, which is the flagship event of Coldplay’s ongoing relationship with Kids Company. The first U1R took place in 2011, when the band played London’s O2 Arena alongside Steve Coogan as Alan Partridge, Tinie Tempah, Rob Brydon and Emeli Sandé. That show raised more than £400,000.

Said Chris Martin: “Buying a ticket to this concert will guarantee two things: a totally unique never-to-be-repeated night of star-spangled entertainment, and money in the Christmas coffers of a charity that brings love and happiness to London’s most vulnerable kids.’

Said Kids Company founder Camila Batmanghelidjh: “When you feel happy your heart flips - Coldplay have made thousands of children's heart flip not just through their music but through their kindness and support. The concert will bring together some incredible talent under one roof to help some incredibly courageous vulnerable children who are surviving their childhood so that they might have a brighter future."

Tickets for Under 1 Roof, costing £75, go on sale on Thursday, 14 November at 9am GMT from the Gigs And Tours and Eventim Apollo websites.

Here's the full poster:

finalposter1200.jpg

Going:

Aeclipse

Black Rose

ButterflyRomy

Californication

ciaA26

CiaranF

CJWG

coldplay36

ColdplaySheffield

Comicforce

Cris_Santos

Dannyrobertsonviva

dynamiccoins

Foreplay

Fraetes

hayachris

hermione188

iSwin

Jack1491

Jason-DeBord

JimmyD

JonnyGuitarGenius

LdySpace

Little Miss Coldplay

lo&loud

Mrs.GB

Nattatouille

oldiefan

oysterman55

PrincessofChina

Tash

wisna

• Like 1

The purpose of this post is for genuine fans to help other genuine fans who have missed out. All tickets should be offered for no more than face value and should be real tickets. Scammers & ticket touts are not welcome. In regard to selling tickets, ideally we would prefer that only members who joined this site prior to this announcement may post offers to sell; PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN YOU ARE BUYING TICKETS. Your gut instinct is usually right, and we cannot be held responsible if you lose your money to a scammer.

Please note, it is your responsibility to contact each other. The offers/requests shown below are linked to the appropriate post so it is easier to find the original offer/request and contact the member; you can also easily view the member's join date (in regard to the comment above). Once you have purchased/sold/swapped tickets, please post a message in this thread or send a PM to (Tash) so the list can be updated as appropriate.

Want tickets

Sophiesoanes - 1 ticket

Emma Franks - 2 tickets

Have tickets to sell

padge - 1 ticket, standing

hayachris - 2 tickets, circle standing

jamesgodsall - 2 tickets, block 4 row X

ciaA26 - 2 Bronze tickets

Swap

SeeYouSoon42 - 1 seated ticket for 1 stalls standing ticket

Can't express how excited and grateful I am!!!! I'm going to Austria on Dec 18th to visit my sister :D :D :D Much closer than travelling from Brazil :D :D :D

I was lucky enough to see Under 1 Roof's concert in 2011 and it was such a wonderful experience!!! Still can't believe there may be a chance to be there again :stunned:

The capacity is about 5000 if it is standing downstairs. Then you have about 3500 standing on the ground, and 1500 seated above. if it is all seating, the capacity is significantly less.

So, it is possible to turn it into a standing venue? I thought it's seated only.

Prices for the Under1Roof concert they did in 2011 were £49.50; I just checked.

Perhaps a similar price this time?

Yes, I checked that too. It was in the O2, which is probably bigger.

But, on the other hand, the tickets for Crisis hidden gigs, which were much smaller, were about £50 as well.

I guess the ordinary tickets for this will be something like that. Hopefully!

Can't express how excited and grateful I am!!!! I'm going to Austria on Dec 18th to visit my sister :D :D :D Much closer than travelling from Brazil :D :D :D

I was lucky enough to see Under 1 Roof's concert in 2011 and it was such a wonderful experience!!! Still can't believe there may be a chance to be there again :stunned:

See you in London :heart: