🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

[19-Dec-2013] Coldplay @ Eventim Apollo, London, UK

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New link: https://mega.nz/file/zI5SnQaJ#8M5AFjJn4LeANPznZq1zmmtTH4P30-b0qI8SXIl1cRI

Yes, me too. It’s so interesting seeing shows in between eras! Tried to get tickets but failed. It was the last show they ever used the old Yamaha piano used between ARBOTTH and MX eras. 😞

Do you have original footage of the entire Eventime Appollo show in 2013 @stephen, like this performance of Christmas Lights? Does it even exist? I would love to see more of this show in such good qua

It is indeed a very expensive concert. I wouldn't be able to make it anyway, but the price is another reason to skip it.

Also, is there actually a member with the username "Foreplay" now? Jfc this forum has really gone down the drain!

:sneaky: ive been here for a year

:(

Do you have any friends/family who could do you a favour?

You could try checking throughout the day anyway. Sometimes a few tickets randomly pop-up for sold-out concerts. Worked for me at Radiohead :D

I got a ticket! :D My brother had to buy it for me while I was at work and I was doubting the whole thing so much I didn't suggest a certain seating/standing area for him to try choose but I have a seat one! It's going to be my first time seeing Coldplay live! I can't believe I'm finally going to see them! :wacky: x

I got a ticket! :D My brother had to buy it for me while I was at work and I was doubting the whole thing so much I didn't suggest a certain seating/standing area for him to try choose but I have a seat one! It's going to be my first time seeing Coldplay live! I can't believe I'm finally going to see them! :wacky: x

:santa2::drinking:

Awesome! Wow what a way to start! You're going to love it.

I'm so happy everyone who seemed to try got tickets.

In just over a month, we will be there! I suppose I'd better get some time of work then!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Having seen them on the MX Tour, I can guarantee that it'll be brilliant!

Congrats!

Awesome! Wow what a way to start! You're going to love it.

I'm so happy everyone who seemed to try got tickets.

In just over a month, we will be there! I suppose I'd better get some time of work then!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

It's exactly 5 weeks today! :D

Homework:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvQxFU1B3o[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkrO0ItjrvU[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL51Tsh6Sdg[/ame]

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ESHJKat6ds[/ame]

Pleased to have got a couple of seats for this. Fortunately (as I was flying back from Amsterdam) the sale occured between check in and boarding so I found an internet kiosk to ensure I wasn't relying on a dodgy WiFi connection. I knew it was just 2 per person however I checked straight after to see if what was left and everything had gone so that was a narrow squeak. See you there on the 19th!

The BBC Children In Need Rocks events were held at the same venue (Eventim Apollo) earlier this week.

Highlights from the two shows were aired on the BBC and are now available to watch on the iPlayer (UK users only I'd assume).

It looks amazing! It might be a small venue for a concert but it looks great on TV. The stage is so close to the fans as well which is perfect :D! I simply cannot wait!

Link to the programme here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03hklz9/BBC_Children_in_Need_2013_Children_in_Need_Rocks_Encore/

Homework:

Rizzle Kicks are actually pretty fun to see live... I've seen them 4 times before (including their album launch). You do all have to learn to do the hump though-- it's like a rule.

The BBC Children In Need Rocks events were held at the same venue (Eventim Apollo) earlier this week.

Highlights from the two shows were aired on the BBC and are now available to watch on the iPlayer (UK users only I'd assume).

It looks amazing! It might be a small venue for a concert but it looks great on TV. The stage is so close to the fans as well which is perfect :D! I simply cannot wait!

Link to the programme here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03hklz9/BBC_Children_in_Need_2013_Children_in_Need_Rocks_Encore/

I've been to HMV Hammersmith Apollo (as it used to be called) a few times for gigs. It's quite a decent venue and the floor is sloped so wherever you end up you can see.

Also it's really intimate for Coldplay. I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd there and even right at the back I could see/hear everything

A-Night-For-KidsCompany_500x300.jpg

A NIGHT FOR KIDS COMPANY

FEARNE COTTON

RIZZLE KICKS

DYNAMO

DAVID BRENT + FOREGONE CONCLUSION

LILY ALLEN

COLDPLAY

2 VIP TICKETS TO THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME SOLD OUT CONCERT

Raffle Tickets: £1

Prize Details:

• 2 VIP Reserve seating tickets for Thursday 19th December at Eventim Apollo Hammersmith London

• Tickets include early entry, signed memorabilia from Coldplay and entry to the Aftershow Party

• Tickets will be drawn on Friday 13th December by an online random selector

Our debit and credit card payments are processed on our behalf by Technology Trust registered charity no: 1133179 and your debit/credit card statement will read CTT: CHARITY PAYMENT

Terms & Conditions:

• Concert tickets are not transferable

• Entry open to UK residents only

• Prize only as listed above. Any additional costs incurred for travel and/or accommodation are at the cost of the winning ticket holders

• Tickets will only be on sale online from 14th November until Wednesday 4th December unless the tickets are all sold out

• 20,000 raffle tickets available

• Drawn by an on-line random selector on Friday 13th December

• Winner notified by phone/email within two days of the draw

• Winners name will be published on Kids Company and Coldplay’s website

All proceeds from this raffle will go directly to Kids Company

Shoot, can't do that :confused: Not resident of the UK......

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>A reminder that UK folks can now buy £1 raffle tickets with a prize of VIP tickets for <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Under1Roof&src=hash">#Under1Roof</a> on 19 Dec, at <a href="http://t.co/zoWBKhfYB8">http://t.co/zoWBKhfYB8</a> A</p>— Coldplay (@coldplay) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplay/statuses/401327634032111616">November 15, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Got 2 'Bronze' package seats - well, why not ? At 63 years old, retired, the wonderful Coldplay make me feel like a crazy teenager again ! Just cannot wait. Probably end up in A&E with a heart attack. OMG - will they be at the party afterwards?????? Aghhhhhh..........

Got 2 'Bronze' package seats - well, why not ? At 63 years old, retired, the wonderful Coldplay make me feel like a crazy teenager again ! Just cannot wait. Probably end up in A&E with a heart attack. OMG - will they be at the party afterwards?????? Aghhhhhh..........

For sure, but out of reach I guess. We'll see.

I don't think there's gonna be a dresscode, but I am still thinking about wearing something else than a CP shirt.

Got to say that is expensive, but I'll still be trying to get tickets on Thursday morning.

The booking/transaction fees don't half make me laugh!

Hope Coldplay play for a decent length of time like they did two years ago, because let's face it, I'm not overly bothered about the other acts, just Coldplay for me :D.

Yeah - me too. I'm only going to see them... might just stay in the bar for the rest of the show !