✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I am so happy the forum is back...

Blakexy1125

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

things are good here Viri, but another snow storm acomin! On the bright side I missed the board so much, so glad to see everyone and Even the Girly Man has mad an appearance! It's CM's Bday, Loving Midnight, the Oscars and True detective are on tonight so I am happy as can be! It's been a great day!

Guest LiquidSky
things are good here Viri, but another snow storm acomin! On the bright side I missed the board so much, so glad to see everyone and Even the Girly Man has mad an appearance! It's CM's Bday, Loving Midnight, the Oscars and True detective are on tonight so I am happy as can be! It's been a great day!

haha! Do you watch that too?! I've been trying to watch it too and I'm happy too hehehe but I do have a lot of things to do. I'm gonna be watching the Oscars later tonight.

I missed everyone, so I'm happy to see people coming back :nice:

I'm really happy it's back too, but it feels... weird. Not sure why..

This place really means a lot to me. My life wouldn't be the same without it and I really don't know where I'd be right now if I hadn't discovered this website 2 years ago, so I was really sad when I read it was for sale.

So what's going to happen to it now? Is the forum going to stay open until it's sold and everything? This forum has SO much information! Multimedia, pictures,... And some people only talked on here and weren't able to get in touch with friends anymore when it closed

I really hope the person that buys it is familiar with the community and knows what this means to some people.

You have expressed my feelings exactly. I am sooo happy that the forum is back, I love it here and I cannot imagine how much work it is to maintain this site. But at the same time there is this nagging feeling of dissappointment inside me which I cannot quite turn off about the lack of information both before and after the shut-down and even now.

Haven't been online here in forever but it feels sooo good that the forum is back :smiley: I think it may be time for me too to come back, make some new friends and make room for what was important three and a half years ago.

Frida!

Okay, what's going on here? This place is off and on non-stop. Is it going to be a regular thing? I'm not as busy posting here as I used to in my first year, but still...sometimes Coldplaying is about the only place I can go to when I feel bored (sometimes quite the opposite, too) and I wouldn't like it to close permanently.

It's good to have SuperTash back as well - how did you manage to update all the threads? You are really amazing!:stunned:

Thank you :nice:

Well, I saved all updates/reviews/news in Word documents so all I had to do was copy paste everything : )

I'm so glad the forum is back. It wasn't even that long and every time I needed to check out something about coldplay or find a picture I was stuck and I had nowhere to go! It was a nightmare! I realised how much I need this forum. Thank god it's back! :)

Please don't go again, it was horrible when this place shut down. I haven't posted much here for a long time, but I still always check it out and see what's going on. If anything, the hiatus was a good reminder of what an amazing forum this is! Glad it's back :)