I am so happy the forum is back...

Blakexy1125

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Chris Martin birthday miracle!

SO happy that this place is back.. and I know a lot of people who will be even happier. Coldplaying is like an internet home for so many of us :)

I don't know how they made this happen, but THANK YOU. I am writing my bachelor's thesis on Coldplay and its fandom and I need this place to write it about. A hundred thousand thankyou's for the person that brought this site back. You're the best. <3

Yay! I was so sad when I had heard this place was not up anymore, and realized how much I had taken it for granted. It is really an amazing place for us. I am so happy that it is back up, and we are all home again! and right on time for the excitement of the new Era!!! :D

Have to say my thanks and excitement too. Although I never posted much, I always loved to come here and see what everyone was saying. And like many of you, was feeling lost when Midnight came out and I had no one to talk about it with. YAY for colplaying forum!

I'm really happy it's back too, but it feels... weird. Not sure why..

This place really means a lot to me. My life wouldn't be the same without it and I really don't know where I'd be right now if I hadn't discovered this website 2 years ago, so I was really sad when I read it was for sale.

So what's going to happen to it now? Is the forum going to stay open until it's sold and everything? This forum has SO much information! Multimedia, pictures,... And some people only talked on here and weren't able to get in touch with friends anymore when it closed

I really hope the person that buys it is familiar with the community and knows what this means to some people.