🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
oldmuckers

Ghost Stories, release date: 19 May 2014

I CANT SEE IT!! Its not available in my country. Please send a screenshot!!!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Always In My Head

Magic

Ink

True Love

Midnight

Another's Arms

Oceans

A Sky Full of Stars

O

I'm in Australia but can see it on the US site. Here is the screenshot! My birthday is May 17 so it's gonna be even better now!!! :)

MUAI2Stf1zWG

Omg thank you thank you

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Let's get to the bad news...The album only has 9 songs...And I have already heard two....:embarrassed:

Omg only 9 songs, could that mean.... Longer songs?! :dance:

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Well. I love Magic. So excited to hear the rest of the album. Even if it is only 9 songs. But look at the length of the songs…the ones up on iTunes so far are all 4:45. Coldplay has always said they don't like going over 45 minutes for an album. These individual songs are longer than what we're used to.

Let's get to the bad news...The album only has 9 songs

But look at the length of the songs…the ones up on iTunes so far are all 4:45. Coldplay has always said they don't like going over 45 minutes for an album. These individual songs are longer than what we're used to.

:( ha I think I know what you mean, the_escapist and LFDianne! Get all stoked for a new album, and...booo, only 9 songs.

Let's try and remain optimistic, and grateful for a new album :)

And hey, who knows, maybe the 9 songs will be longer than the slated 4:45 displayed on the track listings for several of the songs.

Keep in mind that the iTunes listing for Ghost Stories does not yet have the duration listed for all the tracks, so the album may be longer than we think!

Let's get to the bad news...The album only has 9 songs...And I have already heard two....:embarrassed:

But maybe we can get some "hidden" songs like Reign of Love or The Escapist? :wacko:

Remember Midnight is (I think 5.08) so I presume 4.45 is just a placeholder? Surely they can't all be the same length..

Remember Midnight is (I think 5.08) so I presume 4.45 is just a placeholder? Surely they can't all be the same length..

Exactly. I think they are just placeholders. I have a feeling we will be seeing more b-sides this era as well as an E.P. down the road. To be honest this is all happening really fast and the album will be out much sooner than I predicted. Which is great! :D

Sites are beginning to post news articles saying Coldplay have announced the album and it's due for release on May 19, so the estimated date on iTunes seems right. So anywhere I can listen to Magic.. not on iTunes AU yet. :(

Wow, remember when we all completely dismissed the title Ghost Stories as a made up rumour? :lol:

Also does anyone else think of Sigur Ros when looking at that artwork? :thinking: