✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[23-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Tash

Citi Presents a Very Special Performance from Coldplay

Date: March 23, 2014

Time: 2:00PM PT

Citi presents a very special performance from Coldplay. As a valued Citi Thank You cardmember, you will get exclusive access to a very special matinee performance at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles, CA on Sunday, March 23rd.

Tickets are extremely limited to this concert, so please respond quickly for a performance that cannot be missed!

Ticket Price $100 per ticket (limit of 2 tickets per cardmember)

Purchase Tickets beginning on Saturday, March 15th at 10am PT

Click Here to purchase tickets

link

-----------------

Event info:

This is a special performance for Citi Card members only. This event will have a 2 ticket limit and will be WILL CALL ONLY! NO name changes, NO advanced pick-up, and NO ticket transferring- NO EXCEPTIONS!

Onsale times:

Citi® Cardmember Exclusive Ticket

Start: Sat, 03/15/14 10:00 AM PDT

End: Sun, 03/23/14 01:00 PM PDT

Price range:

US $100.00

Ticket limits:

There is a 2 ticket limit - STRICTLY ENFORCED!

link

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citi Presents a Very Special Performance From Coldplay for Citi Thankyou® Cardmembers at Sony Pictures Studios

Next Sunday, March 23, 2014, Citi ThankYou cardmembers will exclusively enjoy Citi Presents A Very Special Performance From Coldplay. This intimate concert at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles is one of Coldplay's first U.S. performances prior to the May 19 release of the band's sixth studio album, Ghost Stories via Parlophone/Atlantic Records. Coldplay at Sony Pictures Studios is part of a special lineup of entertainment events offered exclusively for the Citi ThankYou, ThankYou® Preferred and Citi ThankYou® Premier and Citi Prestige® cards. Citi ThankYou Preferred and Premier cardmembers also can earn more points for entertainment purchases, such as tickets for this special event.

"Coldplay is one of the biggest bands in the world, and it's an honor for Citi to present our ThankYou cardmembers with one of their first U.S. performances in support of their forthcoming album," said Jennifer Breithaupt, SVP Entertainment Marketing Citi. "Seeing the band at a venue not traditionally used for live performances will make what is sure to be a great show even more memorable for our customers."

Tickets to this exclusive Coldplay performance will be available for purchase only with a Citi ThankYou card beginning on Saturday, March 15 at 10:00 AM PDT. More information on how to purchase tickets can be found HERE and you can learn more about the Citi ThankYou card entertainment benefits at http://www.citi.com/thankyoucards.

link

If anyone has a Citi card here, whom can score 2 tickets and take me as their guest..I can gladly pay for both mine and your ticket..so you will be basically getting in for FREE!

From their website:

Tickets must be purchased using your Citi ThankYou® card. This offer is only available to Citi ThankYou® cardmembers with the following products: Citi ThankYou®, Citi ThankYou® Preferred, Citi ThankYou® Premier and Citi® Prestige.

I'm afraid any other card won't do the trick.

Oh thank god. That was the LONGEST 18 refreshing minutes of my life. I know it's a super small venue/show, but I immediately got messages saying "High Demand. No tickets available." Refresh refresh refresh… And FINALLY 2 tickets came up. So now I have tickets for Saturday and Sunday. Can I get lucky for Friday, too? :laugh3:

I was able to pull one for myself!

Tip for future GA events: pull single tickets because they are a lot easier to come by, the way Ticketmaster's back end system is set up :)

I was doing singles on my phone and doubles on my computer. The double came up first :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk