[23-Mar-2014] Coldplay @ Sony Pictures Studios, Los Angeles, USA

Tash

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Ticketmaster:

"Citi Offer

Citi® Offers: Offers only available to Citi credit cardmembers and Citi Debit MasterCard customers. Password Information: Enter the first 6 digits of your Citi credit card or Citibank Debit MasterCard account number (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi card."

From Ticketmaster:

"Citi Offer

Citi® Offers: Offers only available to Citi credit cardmembers and Citi Debit MasterCard customers. Password Information: Enter the first 6 digits of your Citi credit card or Citibank Debit MasterCard account number (no dashes) located on the front of your Citi card."

Heavensbee, just checked my pm! :)

thanks for that info. thank god!!! phew!

but i have a question guys...

the citi card that i have is under my mom's name. she doesn't want to go to the show though. am i still able to enter into the show even though it's not under her name?

I think tix are sold out, but if they drop any and you can buy, you will need to bring her credit card and ID to will call to pick up the tix. Citi password is 412800.

thanks Heavensbee!

wow sold out already?!? are all citi passwords the same though? i thought they're different?

My parents first 6 digits is way different than that! And as for your mom not wanting to go I'm pretty sure she has to go there and present her ID and credit card. Or have others just taken their parents ID and card? I wouldn't risk not getting into the concert! I'm having my Dad go pick up mine while I wait in line. He wasn't very happy but knows CP is important to me!

My parents first 6 digits is way different than that! And as for your mom not wanting to go I'm pretty sure she has to go there and present her ID and credit card. Or have others just taken their parents ID and card? I wouldn't risk not getting into the concert! I'm having my Dad go pick up mine while I wait in line. He wasn't very happy but know CP is important to me!

That is what I figured so I'm not risking it. You're lucky to have a Dad like that to do that for you. My parents would not do that for me. :(

I'm sorry. Yeah he doesn't particularly want to go, but since I never ask him for much he'll do it. Plus I'm taking my younger sister so he HAS to do it. My Mom and him will probably just spend a day in LA or come back home. My sis and I are leaving earlier in a separate car to line up! Hoping to be front row for a third time :)

I was so swamped with work that I lost track of the ticket lotteries. I bought a ticket for Sunday's show and registered for the Fri and Sat ticket giveaways but have no hopes of getting those tickets since I'm not a resident of CA. Have the tickets for Saturday's show already been given away or are folks still waiting to be notified. Also, do we know with certainty where the Fri and Sat shows will be held? Trying to figure out where to park myself for those three days. I used to live in CA and you don't want to get stuck in traffic Fridays or Saturdays! Thanks for any answers folks might have to my questions. And good luck to the winners; perhaps I will see some of you at the Sunday show if there are no snags with my ticket purchase (I did get a confirmation but with my luck, one never knows!)

How lucky can you be? How did you get tickets for Saturday? Did they already announce the winners of that lottery? I have a ticket for Sunday…had your same experience and I thought the system was rigged because the "High Demand" note kept popping up. So I switched to "1" and got a ticket; decided to not try to invite a friend to come along. Would love to see them three nights in a row, but I'll have to be patient. (I'm not an LA resident so I wondered how closely they would stick to that rule in the lottery. Anyway, have fun!

Oh thank god. That was the LONGEST 18 refreshing minutes of my life. I know it's a super small venue/show, but I immediately got messages saying "High Demand. No tickets available." Refresh refresh refresh… And FINALLY 2 tickets came up. So now I have tickets for Saturday and Sunday. Can I get lucky for Friday, too? :laugh3:

How lucky can you be? How did you get tickets for Saturday? Did they already announce the winners of that lottery? I have a ticket for Sunday…had your same experience and I thought the system was rigged because the "High Demand" note kept popping up. So I switched to "1" and got a ticket; decided to not try to invite a friend to come along. Would love to see them three nights in a row, but I'll have to be patient. (I'm not an LA resident so I wondered how closely they would stick to that rule in the lottery. Anyway, have fun!

I won tickets to Saturday's show from KIIS-fm in an Instagram contest. I guess I proved I was the biggest Coldplay fan in LA. Lol. My friend from Chicago is coming with me for that show. We both got tickets to Sunday's show so my husband is coming too. The 1iota lottery winners should be notified tomorrow, according to their website. Hoping for tix to Friday, and maybe another one for Saturday so my husband can come to that show too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was so swamped with work that I lost track of the ticket lotteries. I bought a ticket for Sunday's show and registered for the Fri and Sat ticket giveaways but have no hopes of getting those tickets since I'm not a resident of CA. Have the tickets for Saturday's show already been given away or are folks still waiting to be notified. Also, do we know with certainty where the Fri and Sat shows will be held? Trying to figure out where to park myself for those three days. I used to live in CA and you don't want to get stuck in traffic Fridays or Saturdays! Thanks for any answers folks might have to my questions. And good luck to the winners; perhaps I will see some of you at the Sunday show if there are no snags with my ticket purchase (I did get a confirmation but with my luck, one never knows!)

Are you flying out of DC? Which airport and when?

Hey, I just moved to CA from DC! Coincidentally, just down the street from the Sony spot where the show is. Might just show up and see if I can use someone's spare ticket. Probably will bring my checkbook... hah! I would do anything to see them this weekend! Been calling these radio stations every hour!! Anyways, love hearing about everyone else's story! Let me know if anyone has a spare ticket...! =)

I'm new here. I have tickets for Sundays show and will be going with my son. It's our 2nd Coldplay show. Does anyone know any more details about the show?

I've probably been to 100 different concerts on the so cal area and have never heard of a concert at this location.

I'm new here. I have tickets for Sundays show and will be going with my son. It's our 2nd Coldplay show. Does anyone know any more details about the show?

I've probably been to 100 different concerts on the so cal area and have never heard of a concert at this location.

They're filming Friday and Saturday's shows at Sony too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Received this from Ticketmaster:

Citi® Presents A Very Special Performance from Coldplay

Sunday March 23, 2014

Sony Pictures Studios -

Los Angeles, CA

Below is important information about your tickets and the schedule for the event. Your tickets will be available for pick-up on the day of the show as described below.

Thank you for purchasing the Citi ThankYou cardholder package for Citi Presents A Very Special Performance from Coldplay. We’re looking forward to seeing you at Sony Pictures Studios in Los Angeles on March 23, 2014!

Parking

Please enter through the Overland Avenue entrance, then turn right and park in the Overland Parking Structure. Refer to the Sony Pictures Studios website for information on getting to the venue. Please plan adequate time for parking and check-in prior to the show.

Ticket Pick-Up (2:00PM)

Once parked at the Overland Parking Structure, please proceed to the Citi ThankYou check-in tables near the structure’s entrance/exit, where you will check-in and receive your tickets. No tickets will be issued prior to the event. In order to receive your tickets, show the Citi card used to purchase the tickets and government-issued photo ID that matches the name used to purchase the tickets. No name changes and no ticket transfers are permitted. All tickets must be picked up at the check-in tables.

*If you have not checked in by 2:30PM, access may not be permitted.*

Show (3:00PM)

The show is scheduled to begin at 3:00PM, and will be held in Stage 30, a short walk from the Overland Parking Structure.

Please note that no cell phones, tablets, cameras, or recording devices of any kind will be allowed in the performance area. You will be required to relinquish all devices prior to entering Stage 30. Your devices will be returned to you immediately following the performance. Given these conditions, we recommend that you leave your devices in your car instead, which will expedite your entrance to and exit from the performance.

Enjoy the event. We’re excited to see you there!

Thank you!