✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Tash no longer a moderator?

Safy

:curtain:

The main reason I resigned is because of my health. I have CFS since 1996 (google it if you don't know what it is), I started to get symptoms around 2001 and I've had bad months/years ever since. From 2007 until May 2011 I was doing quite OK but since then I've been getting more sick/tired.

The first time I thought about resigning must have been around October/November but I was afraid I would miss this place too much and I didn't want to let Ian and Jen down. Now that the site has been sold and my health has been getting a lot worse in the last couple of weeks I made the decision to resign.

I'll not be around for the next couple of weeks and if I start posting again it will probably only be occasionally.

xxx Tash

Sorry to hear that Tash, a friend of mine and another friend's son have CFS. It's really something I would not whish on anybody. I hope you will be able to get through the bad spells and will be glad to see you back!

Tash, I am sorry to hear that you are not well. I and many with me all hope that you will feel better soon and thank you, Tash, for everything that you have done for this forum. We hope to see you around soon.

You are irreplaceable and have been a well-deserved Mrs. Coldplaying.

I wish you all good. I hope that you will be able to spend a good Easter.

The main reason I resigned is because of my health. I have CFS since 1996 (google it if you don't know what it is), I started to get symptoms around 2001 and I've had bad months/years ever since. From 2007 until May 2011 I was doing quite OK but since then I've been getting more sick/tired.

The first time I thought about resigning must have been around October/November but I was afraid I would miss this place too much and I didn't want to let Ian and Jen down. Now that the site has been sold and my health has been getting a lot worse in the last couple of weeks I made the decision to resign.

I'll not be around for the next couple of weeks and if I start posting again it will probably only be occasionally.

xxx Tash

Take good care of yourself Tash, we already miss you !

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I didn't know! Tash, I wish you all the best! Lots of energy and good vibes!

I like to think that I know kind of how it is, because I have narcolepsy and the main symptoms are the same as for CFS (although symptoms are different for everyone). It sucks :\

You've always done a great work with the moderating here. We notice that you are missed :) We miss u

xxx Tash

missing you already Tash :( i hope you'll get better soon...

I was diagnosed with CFS a few months back. I have it mildly but some days it kills, so I can only imagine what you're going through. You deserve a rest as you've done so much work for the board for such a long time :) Have fun and I hope you at least improve soon :)

I like to think that I know kind of how it is, because I have narcolepsy and the main symptoms are the same as for CFS (although symptoms are different for everyone). It sucks :\

I'm so sorry to hear this *big hug*

I was diagnosed with CFS a few months back. I have it mildly but some days it kills, so I can only imagine what you're going through. You deserve a rest as you've done so much work for the board for such a long time :) Have fun and I hope you at least improve soon :)

Another big hug for you!

Let me know if you need more info about possible treatments (that unfortunately didn't work for me) or just information in general. You can always send me a PM or email if you want to talk : )

Everyone else, thanks for posting, it really means an awful lot :heart: