✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Tash no longer a moderator?

Safy

I am not uptodate with whatever happens in the site, but I noticed the disappearence of the very active member & forum moderator Tash. I just saw the list for the moderators & she is not included anymore :confused:

She is really a great asset to this forum & a very valuable member. Can anyone explain what has happened to her? I would hate for this to be due to a disagreement between the new site owner & herself, but I would hate it more if I found out that her disappearence was because of personal problems.

I really hope she returns soon. Marc (Sparky), if you can get her back, I will be very grateful.

:o

:o

I noticed she was gone but I thought she was on holiday or something

wow ok this is very weird. To many it seemed like she did , uh, everything. Maybe it didn't only seem like that..

I didn't always agree with her decisions but she did SO freaking much for the forum! Tash, if you don't return, you'll be missed.

Don't worry, its mainly for time consumption reasons and it will be getting very busy soon and moderating can be demanding during album release times and shes probably going through a very busy patch offline. Tash has always been a great moderator and very active and she will still be on here :)

Don't worry, its mainly for time consumption reasons and it will be getting very busy soon and moderating can be demanding during album release times and shes probably going through a very busy patch offline. Tash has always been a great moderator and very active and she will still be on here :)

Thank you so much for the quick reply. That reminds me I haven't yet congratulated you for the site ownership. I was going to do so on the other thread with a piece of advice "Don't get easily disappointed & don't lose Tash";) Congrats & thank you.

Tash, we are waiting for your return :)

Thank you so much for the quick reply. That reminds me I haven't yet congratulated you for the site ownership. I was going to do so on the other thread with a piece of advice "Don't get easily disappointed & don't lose Tash";) Congrats & thank you.

Tash, we are waiting for your return :)

Thank you :D Many ups and a few downs (this is one of them) but it comes with the package :P

Wow that's why all the spambots are trolling this forum, Tash is missing! D:

Her update skillz surely will be missed :sad:

I'm still up for that moderator job btw :charming: 'Specially during the busy times this forum could require some bat skillz :batman:

:curtain:

The main reason I resigned is because of my health. I have CFS since 1996 (google it if you don't know what it is), I started to get symptoms around 2001 and I've had bad months/years ever since. From 2007 until May 2011 I was doing quite OK but since then I've been getting more sick/tired.

The first time I thought about resigning must have been around October/November but I was afraid I would miss this place too much and I didn't want to let Ian and Jen down. Now that the site has been sold and my health has been getting a lot worse in the last couple of weeks I made the decision to resign.

I'll not be around for the next couple of weeks and if I start posting again it will probably only be occasionally.

xxx Tash

The main reason I resigned is because of my health. I have CFS since 1996 (google it if you don't know what it is), I started to get symptoms around 2001 and I've had bad months/years ever since. From 2007 until May 2011 I was doing quite OK but since then I've been getting more sick/tired.

The first time I thought about resigning must have been around October/November but I was afraid I would miss this place too much and I didn't want to let Ian and Jen down. Now that the site has been sold and my health has been getting a lot worse in the last couple of weeks I made the decision to resign.

I'll not be around for the next couple of weeks and if I start posting again it will probably only be occasionally.

xxx Tash

we'll miss you, Tash! please take care of yourself and i hope you start to feel better soon :hug:

xxx Tash

I wish you all the best Tash, kick that silly syndrome's ass! :whip:

xxx Tash

I hope you feel better soon!

Guest LiquidSky

xxx Tash

I never knew you were sick, Tash. I do hope you feel better soon and take care. Wish you well. Hope to see you around here sometimes. Take care!

xxx Tash

Not gonna lie, the board will definitely not be as good without you at the helm. You're what a moderator should be and then some. You pull up a lot of information on the band we love and make it accessible all in one place and you do it with such speed (!) and all the while keeping it organized and tidy. You're a fair moderator, unbiased and helpful at answering the odd question. What was said earlier is true; we'll need 10 ppl to replace the amount of work you do. It's strange since I don't know anything about you except your user name. I don't know your real name, what you look like, your age, where you're from, anything...but when I see a thread and it's started by or bumped by you, I can expect it to contain some news you've somehow managed to find.

All that being said, you've done more than enough, and been through more than enough to deserve a long and restful retirement from modding the boards. Any real life sort of event (be it health related, relationships, etc) will always have priority over what goes on on an internet discussion group, in my mind. With the news of your declining health, your resignation is not only understood, but expected and recommended.

Without dragging on much longer, I hope your health gets back to a higher level. I hope you can enjoy the forum as just a user, without the stresses of moderating it and I hope you can appreciate the band as just another fan on this site.

xxx Tash

I haven't got much idea about that syndrome, so I hope I don't say anything stupid, but I hope you find some way of coping with it, Tash. Your activities on Coldplaying are already missed, as seen in the thread. Hope to see you around when that's good for you.

All the best,

xxx Tash

Thank you so much for everything that you've done for us in the past couple years. I hope you feel better soon, we're all here for you. Feel better and hope you're back soon! : )