✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

Coeurli

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The streaming link has a countdown, Is that until the show starts?

No.

This channel is "private", but allows non-subscribers to watch some of its programs every day for a few hours. The countdown indicates when everyone will be able to watch the channel. There are other programs before Le Grand Journal which everyone can watch.

edit: Some programs are very good btw if you understand French I recommend you to watch them :awesome: Le Before is quite entertaining, with funny segments. :nod:

wait wait wait the shows starts at 7.10 GMT +1, which is 6.10 GMT not 8.10 or maybe i'm stupid and i forgot how time zones work

Yes the show does start at that time, however Coldplay do not perform at the beginning of the show, as live acts usually perform one hour in (first there's a whole part dedicated to other subjects, you have a couple segments, commercial breaks, then a live act and then another part).

Le Grand Journal's latest tweet:

Le Grand Journal @GrdJournal · 9 min

Quelle chanson de @coldplay préférez-vous sur le nouvel album ? RT pour Magic et Fav pour Midnight !

(Which Coldplay song do you prefer on the new album? RT for Magic and fav for Midnight)

Hmm...that could suggest these are the 2 songs they'll perform....but then again they're the only songs that have officially been released anyway.

Le Grand Journal's latest tweet:

Le Grand Journal @GrdJournal · 9 min

Quelle chanson de @coldplay préférez-vous sur le nouvel album ? RT pour Magic et Fav pour Midnight !

(Which Coldplay song do you prefer on the new album? RT for Magic and fav for Midnight)

Hmm...that could suggest these are the 2 songs they'll perform....but then again they're the only songs that have officially been released anyway.

To me this shows that the band is trying to find out WHICH to play (Magic OR Midnight), not both-- then the second song would be either Another's Arms, ASFOS