✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

Coeurli

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah maybe it means that it will be aired later than it was live, but it's a live streaming website, so one would assume they would stream it live.. I'm confused lol

The clock is 8 hrs counting down, I don't think I should wait that long.

^i'm getting just under 7 hours with that link. It's the same link i've been using....

Hmm...it is possible that Canal+ doesn't show its programs live in some countries, perhaps. I'm in the UK at the moment and the countdown seems correct.

Ok yeah I think I've figured out the countdown issue here and if I'm right then it's just Canal+ being SUPER dumb.

The livestream (for Canal+, NOT the Coldplay thing), if the first program they're showing is indeed "Dans la bouche..", should actually be starting in about 30 minutes, at 5.58pm in France. I think the countdown is showing when in your country that time (5.58pm) will be. Ohgod they're so dumb.

Ok yeah I think I've figured out the countdown issue here and if I'm right then it's just Canal+ being SUPER dumb.

The livestream (for Canal+, NOT the Coldplay thing), if the first program they're showing is indeed "Dans la bouche..", should actually be starting in about 30 minutes, at 5.58pm in France. I think the countdown is showing when in your country that time (5.58pm) will be. Ohgod they're so dumb.

I figured that was the case, but didn't think they would be that stupid lol

Alberta? Not to generalize, but that's pretty rare aint it, an Albertan Coldplayer, lol

LMAO Why would you say that !!Im happy to take the stand as the Albertan coldplayer .. I'm actually from Newfoundland originally! Major love for these guys :) My whole family loves them even my 5 year old daughter but she doesnt really have much choice LOL

LMAO Why would you say that !!Im happy to take the stand as the Albertan coldplayer .. I'm actually from Newfoundland originally! Major love for these guys :) My whole family loves them even my 5 year old daughter but she doesnt really have much choice LOL

A Newfie Albertan Coldplayer? LOL, amazing!

i'm from indonesia. am i counted as a rare coldplayer too? lol. and by the way, hi! nice to meet you all :)

ithe countdown is 7h10m here. i'll just wait until the showtime, the countdown thing is really confusing :|

yeah ignore the countdown, it's only right for the CET timezone