✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

Coeurli

I think they will because this is the ghost story tour and it would seem strange that they wouldn't play their supposed best song of the album for the tour.

I wouldn't count this TV appearance to count towards the tour. Even if it is, they didn't play it in the iTunes show either which is more a part of the tour than this show.

You gotta differentiate what you want to happen and what is likely to happen

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i thought this was a tour performance I didnt realize it was just a tv one. lol yea than I dont think they will play it.

Haa, thats okay. Tour performance is tmr where they're way more likely to play new songs.

Haa, thats okay. Tour performance is tmr where they're way more likely to play new songs.

Yea haha sorry its hard to remember whats what with all thats going on in the next few days. Lol I do think they will play ASFOS tomorrow then :P

People have briefly met Will and Jonny:

Lucas Roy ‏@LukaaFilm 20 min

Omg just saw Will & Jonny casually walking around cc @ColdplayAtlas @coldplaying

Lucas Roy ‏@LukaaFilm 16 min

@ColdplayAtlas @coldplaying just this unfortunately!!! Fresh made! pic.twitter.com/ZrgnDEQkXD

BmAGOhsIEAA_H-k.jpg

Show just started. As expected, the political part of the show comes first in time as usual. Coldplay will be in the second part of the show which starts just after 8pm (CET).

lol, a lot of clearly younger female coldplay fans are looking bored in the bg at this politalk

Show just started... And i dont even know what the show is about. Can anybody tell me? :rolleyes:

It's the news. Right now they are discussing a political topic. How to get France out of debt more or less. Coldplay will be in the entertainment segment at the end of the program.