✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[24-April-2014] Coldplay live on Le Grand Journal (Canal+, French TV) - streaming link in first post

Coeurli

It's the news. Right now they are discussing a political topic. How to get France out of debt more or less. Coldplay will be in the entertainment segment at the end of the program.

Cool! Thanks for letting me know. I can see the audiences are mostly teenagers, I am assuming they are waiting for Coldplay now :awesome:

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently they didn't announce another guest for the second part , the one with Coldplay which they usually do , and this part usually last 30mn so either we're going to have a very long live or 2 song and an interview . Fingers crossed .

By the way what you're looking at right now is the first part which is political / news talking stuff . The second part start in 50 mn .

Show just started... And i dont even know what the show is about. Can anybody tell me? :rolleyes:

It's the news. Right now they are discussing a political topic. How to get France out of debt more or less. Coldplay will be in the entertainment segment at the end of the program.
:nod:

Le Grand Journal is about the news, basically, indeed. The first part is about politics/economics/"news". Guests are often politicians and journalists asks them questions/engage in debate. Today it's about the debt of France and about some other political stories. The second part is about entertainment. Tonight the entertainment part is composed of an interview of Benjamin Millepied and a Coldplay live.

Apparently they didn't announce another guest for the second part , the one with Coldplay which they usually do , and this part usually last 30mn so either we're going to have a very long live or 2 song and an interview . Fingers crossed .

By the way what you're looking at right now is the first part which is political / news talking stuff . The second part start in 50 mn .

Le Grand Journal confirmed right after announcing Coldplay that there will be no interview. Benjamin Millepied, announced at the beginning, will most likely be the one interviewed during the second part.

:nod:

Le Grand Journal is about the news, basically, indeed. The first part is about politics/economics/"news". Guests are often politicians and journalists asks them questions/engage in debate. Today it's about the debt of France and about some other political stories. The second part is about entertainment. Tonight the entertainment part is composed of an interview of Benjamin Millepied and a Coldplay live.

Cool! Thanks for your explanation. Now I'm wishing I could speak French :lol:

Le Grand Journal confirmed right after announcing Coldplay that there will be no interview. Benjamin Millepied, announced at the beginning, will most likely be the one interviewed during the second part.

So Coldplay will be just a special guest without an interview? :\

Is someone going to record it? If not I will but that screencap thing always eats my processor

I believe somebody will record and upload the video on Youtube. Perhaps you might wanna wait till tonight or tomorrow :)