✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to headline Radio 1's Big Weekend (24 May, 2014)

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything uploaded on YouTube so far? And what was the crowd singing at the end of Fix you I was walking by and couldn't get the hang of it, something/someone got to go I believe?

here you can find uploads

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/100145-2014-05-24-Radio-One-s-Big-Weekend-Glasgow-Scotland

youtube link for some songs:

[video=youtube;EPpyQ-OMziA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPpyQ-OMziA&feature=share&list=FLuXkTlBKBdoVskxLSOII7vg&index=1

Awesome thank you! Im about to abuse the reply button once I get home :p, hopefully it is till the very end so I get to know what was the crowd singing at the end :)

Thank you so much.

Oh and to that One Direction stuff, for all the absolute crap that is out there in music, they are not half bad. Definitely better than Beiber, and pretty darn good for a boy band. Emphasis on FOR A BOY BAND

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

to bad they are terrible people http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/48700102897/one-direction

Jared Followill ‏@youngfollowill 6m

Just had the honor of sharing the stage with Chris Martin. We've now had two guest singers on with us, ever. Him and Eddie Vedder. Not bad.

This means they are simply the luckiest band in the world :heart:

I was at the show on Saturday. I'll post a full review at a later date but here's one thing the TV cameras didn't really pick up on.

During ASFOS, four cherry pickers high above the stage threw out paper propellers with LEDs attached to the bottom of them which floated down to the audience. It looked cracking. The sky was literally full of stars. The propellers were branded with the GS artwork and had the date and 'BBC Radio 1' written up the side. I unfortunately didn't catch one :(

I was at the show on Saturday. I'll post a full review at a later date but here's one thing the TV cameras didn't really pick up on.

During ASFOS, four cherry pickers high above the stage threw out paper propellers with LEDs attached to the bottom of them which floated down to the audience. It looked cracking. The sky was literally full of stars. The propellers were branded with the GS artwork and had the date and 'BBC Radio 1' written up the side. I unfortunately didn't catch one :(

Yes , saw them on Tv and wondered what they were. Couldn't see the LEDs though. Ahhhh - such a pity you couldn't catch one. I wonder if they're the new thing instead of the zylo bands ?

:lol: I guess it's because the UK is a bit smaller. As fan based in the UK, I think they should do more shows in South America. That place has been neglected this year.

Phil keeps tweeting out that the band haven't forgotten about SA. I don't wanna hype it too much, but I think they're in for something with all thats happened