✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to headline Radio 1's Big Weekend (24 May, 2014)

Guest howyousawtheworld

Note to Coldplay:

Take your own show to Glasgow Green and record it for a DVD. Next album tour please!

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I have one critical remark though. Chris, never sing that 1 Direction song again. Just any direction song, really. An awful lot of people just don't want to hear that

Yes. I don't care what Chris thinks. They are a disgrace to the British Music industry. Harry Styles said he wants to aspire to be like Chris. Well he had better get off his lazy arse and learn to play at least one instrument and write some music. Because if he keeps by that philosophy, he's a fucking insult to Chris!

C'mon, guys. Why so harsh? I don't like One Direction either, but his kids listen to them and he's come to enjoy their music. Besides, he himself wasn't taking it seriously due to the fact he kept laughing. I thought it was a nice addition, and it made the show even better.

Yes. I don't care what Chris thinks. They are a disgrace to the British Music industry. Harry Styles said he wants to aspire to be like Chris. Well he had better get off his lazy arse and learn to play at least one instrument and write some music. Because if he keeps by that philosophy, he's a fucking insult to Chris!

I actually have nothing against them and calling them a disgrace to the British Music industry is too much in my opinion. I just don't like their music at all and they don't even write it themselves so that's why I don't like to hear the singer of my favourite band singing their songs :sick:

Any ideas on when I can see it, besides I player because I don't live in the UK, nor do I want to wait until tomorrow

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/100145-2014-05-24-Radio-One-s-Big-Weekend-Glasgow-Scotland?p=5665979#post5665979 but it's not complete, I fear you'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear the whole thing :\

here: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/threads/100145-2014-05-24-Radio-One-s-Big-Weekend-Glasgow-Scotland?p=5665979#post5665979 but it's not complete, I fear you'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear the whole thing :\

Thank you so much.

Oh and to that One Direction stuff, for all the absolute crap that is out there in music, they are not half bad. Definitely better than Beiber, and pretty darn good for a boy band. Emphasis on FOR A BOY BAND

Some coldplayers are such music snobs - appreciate music in all its forms like Chris does - I actually think the story of my life is a very good song and was hoping they would cover that instead as I knew they were going to cover a one direction song.

Regardless, great to hear that the guys are still in form for festivals.

What was going on at the end (I only had audio) with Chris trying to get everyone (the band as well?) to sing Fix You? It seemed kind of disjointed in the way he was leading the crowd.

He let the crowd sing it, and felt he needed to end with the band singing it. But Will already took out his earbuds and couldn't get it back, so they just ended it randomly

Interesting. That would've been fun since they don't normally do stuff like that. :(

They've done it before where the crowd sings the last line of fix you, and Chris kinda restarts/resings it for closure. This time went pretty rough though lol

:lol:

My advice to you guys, don't hate on music, it's pointless :smiley: Go hate on child molesters, that seems more reasonable.

^^

My point exactly. Now are you upset at my post, or approve of it. Darn writing and it's lack of emotion.