✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fly On (hidden track PRIOR to O)

Linus

School was the name of that initial section of DAAHF and used to be an introduction to Rainy Day, later they reworked the songs, Rainy Day became one track and the intro (called School) developed into Death And All His Friends.

How do you know this?

I love it so much. Does anybody know what his daughter is saying while singing? At the beginning of the album the voices say "what is happening" so I'm curious to see what they're saying at the end

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well, according to the official lyrics, I believe she's saying "Don't ever let go"

"A flock of birds, is how you think of love" - I find this line so interesting. So is that an image that Chris' wife used to describe love? That explains so many lyrics in speed of Sound, UFO, Up with the Birds etc. I also feel that this album puts together other recurring images that Chris has used lyrically. "Stars" for example seem to be his image for love, "and i'll always, look up to the sky, pray before the dawn" which is an interesting point where stars and birds meet.

• Like 1

"A flock of birds, is how you think of love" - I find this line so interesting. So is that an image that Chris' wife used to describe love? That explains so many lyrics in speed of Sound, UFO, Up with the Birds etc. I also feel that this album puts together other recurring images that Chris has used lyrically. "Stars" for example seem to be his image for love, "and i'll always, look up to the sky, pray before the dawn" which is an interesting point where stars and birds meet.

Just a thought based on what you've said:

Stars stay in the sky

Birds "fly on"

Yeah and also the album cover: wings + broken heart.

• 2 months later...

Wow, Chris explained in the SiriusXM interview that "O" is about learning unconditional love and wanting someone to be happy no matter what they choose, obviously in this case, letting them go even though you still love them. OMG, that's so personal and so beautiful. It makes me love this gorgeous song even more than I did before.