✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[05 May 2014] Meet up thread for Beacon Theatre, New York.

Sparky

I just finished fixing up my Viva/MX jacket for the show. I'm not 21 yet (just a couple days away!), so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the bar. I'll be grabbing something to eat once I arrive at the venue. I found a pizza joint walking distance from the Beacon, so anyone is welcome to join me. We could meet in front of the venue, walk to the pizza place, and then come back in time for Doors Open.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished fixing up my Viva/MX jacket for the show. I'm not 21 yet (just a couple days away!), so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the bar. I'll be grabbing something to eat once I arrive at the venue. I found a pizza joint walking distance from the Beacon, so anyone is welcome to join me. We could meet in front of the venue, walk to the pizza place, and then come back in time for Doors Open.

Happy almost birthday! Which show are you going to? Up to you but you might try to get into the bar. If they serve food too it won't be a problem. You can always order a soda and food there. Maybe pop your head in and see if there's a group of folks. What's the pizza place called in case the bar's shit and we get a craving for some New York pizza?

does anyone know how stubhub works, I ordered tickets for the 5PM show, so i'm guessing sometime tomorrow morning i'll get notified to print them out or something? Never used on of these third party services before. I hope everything goes well, this would be my first Coldplay show :)

No worries,it's all good. Get ready for an AMAZING night!!!

I wouldn't mind joining you guys if you guys are also going to the 5PM show.

My tickets are also for Orchestra Row E, just got the download link from Stubhub!

Going to have to look for my MX shirt tomorrow!

Happy almost birthday! Which show are you going to? Up to you but you might try to get into the bar. If they serve food too it won't be a problem. You can always order a soda and food there. Maybe pop your head in and see if there's a group of folks. What's the pizza place called in case the bar's shit and we get a craving for some New York pizza?

Thanks! Cant think of a better way to kick off a birthday than with Coldplay. (There were too many rhymes in that sentence. Ech) I'll be at the 9PM show, but I'll get to the venue between 4-5 (probably too late to meet people for the 5PM show. Doors probably open around 4, right?). The pizza place is right across the street from the Beacon. It's called "Freddie and Peper's".

Thanks! Cant think of a better way to kick off a birthday than with Coldplay. (There were too many rhymes in that sentence. Ech) I'll be at the 9PM show, but I'll get to the venue between 4-5 (probably too late to meet people for the 5PM show. Doors probably open around 4, right?). The pizza place is right across the street from the Beacon. It's called "Freddie and Peper's".

You poet!! I'm going to 5 but trying for tixs to 9 too. I'm sure a bunch of us will be looking for a slice between shows.

Traveling solo to NYC, flight leaves at 6am and will land in EWR around 12:30pm, got Lower Balcony for the 5pm and Orchestra 1 Row B for 9pm, will be around the beacon from around 3:30 till midnight i guess! Can't wait! See all you guys tomorrow!!

Safe travels,so happy you got the tickets for both shows!

I am a single with not a great ticket but was desperate to get in at a reasonable price. So let's compare for 5 pm when we meet up at hotel bar. Boy I wish I could afford time and money to stay for 9 show but I am eternally grateful for what I have. See you all tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anybody here actually sitting with someone else at the shows or are we all singles lol

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

We all might be singles, haha. I have Loge 4, Row H, Seat 48. Anyone around that area? (9PM show)

Is anybody here actually sitting with someone else at the shows or are we all singles lol

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I'm solo but we definitely won't be alone. That's one of the things I love about these forums-you connect with some amazing people and have something that brings strangers together,tho you don't feel like strangers at this point! Enough with the sappiness :) I can't believe in a few hours we'll be at the show!!!! :dance:

Pretty much the coolest shirt of all time. Trust me guys

So true! I attempted to hand make a tee for the show at Mohegan Sun and decided to leave that to the experts since it looked worse than something one of my 3 year old students would make while blindfolded using their mouth to hold the marker!!