✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[05 May 2014] Meet up thread for Beacon Theatre, New York.

Sparky

So true! I attempted to hand make a tee for the show at Mohegan Sun and decided to leave that to the experts since it looked worse than something one of my 3 year old students would make while blindfolded using their mouth to hold the marker!!

lol I'm sure it wasn't that bad!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be in the orch sect in front of guy. Row g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL,me too which seat??! BTW is he married yet? I know was engaged. Life's funny w/Chris divorcing and Guy getting married for the 2nd time around

LOL,me too which seat??! BTW is he married yet? I know was engaged. Life's funny w/Chris divorcing and Guy getting married for the 2nd time around

P.S funny we have a little group from D.C on the forum and some of us are sitting so close together.

Magic doesn't strike twice but last time I saw coldplay, Guy gave me a guitar pick! I asked him for it and he placed it in my hand. I consider myself lucky (even though I have zero luck buying tickets:) )

Hey all - i live nearby Beacon theater - and am going to both shows - I would love to meet up with all the coldplayers (the legit fans) - let me know what meeting spot you all decided to meet at - I'll pm anyone who is interested in meeting up - what a glorious day it is going to be - I saw Coldplay way back in the day at the Beacon for the X&Y tour - it was amazing then, and I can't imagine what it's going to be like with Ghost Stories - I hope they play most of the album for us (perhaps that is what the Citicard performance may be as opposed to the one that will go live on the radio at 9p) - Viva la Coldplay!!

Well I stopped by the box office to pick up my ticket. Don't think I made friends with the guy at the window, lol, when I asked about the possibility of any tickets being released. He just said maybe and it's up to the artist and Live Nation. I'm next door at Viand right now just chilling. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Magic doesn't strike twice but last time I saw coldplay, Guy gave me a guitar pick! I asked him for it and he placed it in my hand. I consider myself lucky (even though I have zero luck buying tickets:) )

OMG I would have died!!

Well I stopped by the box office to pick up my ticket. Don't think I made friends with the guy at the window, lol, when I asked about the possibility of any tickets being released. He just said maybe and it's up to the artist and Live Nation. I'm next door at Viand right now just chilling. Can't wait to meet you guys!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Me either,hoping to arrive about 2

Sup guys! I'm chilling at my terminal waiting for my flight to NY. I'll be constantly refreshing this thread and posting where I am in case anyone wants to meet up. So excited!

EDIT: I'll be wearing this. Should be easy to spot :P

http://twitter.com/periahdark/status/463346146300411904/photo/1

That thing is hardly shitty my friend, it's all about the effort!