✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-June-2014] Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here although I doubt I'll ever be at a Coldplay gig at lunch time. Eating pizza and listening to people mumbling in Australia. Strange amazing world :D

True, haha! It's 12:37 here, modern technology is very strange sometimes :cheesy:

So happy I followed Batman to this thread. I knew nothing about this. It's 3:38am here but I'm staying up all morning to hear this!

Yay I'm helpful for a change haha! :batman:

Oh dear, well I geuss when CP comes up you'll get a little bit more awake :sweatdrop:

Hope for a new surprise on the setlist. Phil tweeted he has a feeling that tonight will be a great show... clue? :P

Isn't the setlist what is on the front page of this site? Though it been audio streamed at least is odd if no suprises?

All that tweet caused me is an annoying reminder of that song ARGH!

I got a feeling....woooooooooooooooooooooooooo....wooooooooooooooooooooooo that tonight's going to be a good night, that tonights going to be a GOOD GOOD NIGHT.

^^^ recorded 15 minutes of crowd noise so far :awesome: Might come in handy as some useful sound file one day, ha!

Haha you can try to spy on the Aussis what they're mumbling about :P

Or use it like bird watchers do it with bird sounds when you meet an Australian :D

All that tweet caused me is an annoying reminder of that song ARGH!

same here, damn you Mr. Harvey :angry:

Sorry for the little bit of trouble, we had to do some techie stuff (lots of demand). All sorted, should be good.

it's working great for me! :awesome: