✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-June-2014] Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^congrats! that's great news. so does that mean you get to go to the concert?

p.s. check coldplay twitter. you can take part in the ASFOS video shoot tomorrow if you are free :)

Naw that's lovely!! Of course I will! We aren't allowed to take our phones or cameras in as they're filming.....

Oh you don't need cams or pics to write a heartfelt/crazy-fan review. I NEVER take pictures during a gig because then I'd get the feeling of missing things with my very own eyes. I just hit a invisible record-button in my brain and absorb as much as possible (see my crazy-ass fangirly reviews LOL :uhoh::sweatdrop:)

Gai,

Do you know how to get involved with the music video? I can't find any information about it anywhere!

Em

from coldplay twitter:

250 fans needed for #ASFOSvideo tomorrow (tues). Meet 11.30am at courthouse hotel, 202 Australia St, Newtown, Sydney. Bring a smile. PH

from coldplay twitter:

250 fans needed for #ASFOSvideo tomorrow (tues). Meet 11.30am at courthouse hotel, 202 Australia St, Newtown, Sydney. Bring a smile. PH

Daaammmn I can imagine there will be total MAYHEM and way too many people everywhere, blocking streets and stuff :uhoh:

I hope they have thought this through and don't get into any trouble :uhoh2: