✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-June-2014] Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, I got into the show! I was searching through all the tweets on twitter tagged as 'coldplay' and I saw a tweet that said this guy had a spare ticket to the show. We communicated back and forth and I met him at a train station and then walked together to the venue. This was all about 1 hour before the doors opened so I was incredibly lucky! It is was truly amazing and a night i'll never forget but here are just a few comments.

1. After the broadcast ended, they played two kylie Minogue songs and then Fix You. I've been to quite a few concerts and it was quite obvious that people wanted more. Even after the original encore and after the encore after the broadcast finished, people were quite hesitant to leave their positions. When I was walking out I heard at least three different people say things like "That wasn't long enough" or "Is that it?". For me, it was more than enough. The energy and enthusiasm throughout the whole show never dropped once and when it finished I felt satisfied with the length of the show. Also, they didn't stick around to talk to fans after the show either and they had The Voice to film the next day so maybe there was a bit of a rush

2. When Kylie Minogue came out, people seemed thrilled but I think the general vibe dropped a whole lot when she started singing. Especially during ICGYOOMH, which is quite a pop-ish song, people just weren't that excited. I, myself, was quite bored and just wanted her off the stage. I definitely would have rather heard two more Coldplay songs than the two she played.

3. The sound and lighting was incredibly. I think the best and most unique part of being in such a small venue was that you could literally feel the ground and your body vibrating from the bass. The lighting was incredible and the quality of the sound was great. I've seen them two other times but this was by far the best concert I've been to.

It is odd that Coldplay really only does hour long stuff. Wish they did longer concerts.

Plus they should of played Princess of China with Kyle. That would of been amazing. Though watching the videos which got posted because of course I wasn't there it seems she and Chris didn't have much musical chemistry to drive the final encore home.

hey, I got into the show! I was searching through all the tweets on twitter tagged as 'coldplay' and I saw a tweet that said this guy had a spare ticket to the show. We communicated back and forth and I met him at a train station and then walked together to the venue. This was all about 1 hour before the doors opened so I was incredibly lucky! It is was truly amazing and a night i'll never forget but here are just a few comments.

1. After the broadcast ended, they played two kylie Minogue songs and then Fix You. I've been to quite a few concerts and it was quite obvious that people wanted more. Even after the original encore and after the encore after the broadcast finished, people were quite hesitant to leave their positions. When I was walking out I heard at least three different people say things like "That wasn't long enough" or "Is that it?". For me, it was more than enough. The energy and enthusiasm throughout the whole show never dropped once and when it finished I felt satisfied with the length of the show. Also, they didn't stick around to talk to fans after the show either and they had The Voice to film the next day so maybe there was a bit of a rush

2. When Kylie Minogue came out, people seemed thrilled but I think the general vibe dropped a whole lot when she started singing. Especially during ICGYOOMH, which is quite a pop-ish song, people just weren't that excited. I, myself, was quite bored and just wanted her off the stage. I definitely would have rather heard two more Coldplay songs than the two she played.

3. The sound and lighting was incredibly. I think the best and most unique part of being in such a small venue was that you could literally feel the ground and your body vibrating from the bass. The lighting was incredible and the quality of the sound was great. I've seen them two other times but this was by far the best concert I've been to.

Wow, great to hear such a story on getting a ticket! Well done! :)

If you live in Sydney and you're a Coldplay fan, you may have heard that the prolific band were shooting in Newtown this week - and called out for 200 fans to appear in their new music video. You may have even been there.

Today Coldplay released the video for their single A Sky Full Of Stars, and it's about as amazing and weird to see the very familiar King St in a Coldplay video as you'd expect. And if you were one of the lucky 200 or so to make the cut for the video, congrats - you can see your smiling face staring back at you below!

Kylie-performs-with-Coldplay__credit-Daniel_Boud-001.jpg.aspx?width=620&height=413

Kylie-performs-with-Coldplay__credit-Daniel_Boud-002.jpg.aspx?width=620&height=975

Kylie-performs-with-Coldplay__credit-Daniel_Boud-003.jpg.aspx?width=620&height=413

http://www.maxtv.com.au/pages/main-menu/news/latest-news/coldplay-release-new-video-shot-in-sydney

• 3 months later...