✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-June-2014] Enmore Theatre, Sydney, Australia

Tried the pre-sale at dead on 2pm - no luck - hit 'buy' tickets at 10am on the spot - refreshed for 1 HOUR, no luck :(

So upset, was looking forward to going so much - have missed all their other concerts too - guess I will never get to see them now! - ruined my day! - Won't be watching their show tonight on TV !

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are here for 4 or 5 days so let's hope we see maybe another show added, plus a morning show performance or even a performance for a credit card company. I would probably get a credit card just to go to the concert. I missed out on tickets for both presale and the official sale, I refreshed before 10am but was automatically in a queue. My sister got into the purchasing screen quickly but was told no tickets were available. I know 2 people who got tickets, and all my friends who tried missed out too.

To anyone that is going, check your transaction history on Ticketek. Has your booking for the concert disappeared? Mine has :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine is still there...

by the way, is anybody else going to the concert 100% alone because their friends didn't get tickets?

mine is still there...

by the way, is anybody else going to the concert 100% alone because their friends didn't get tickets?

All sorted. Ticketek got back to me.

By the way I will be going alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So upset. Was there ON THE DOT for both the presale and general sale on both desktop and mobile. Sold out both times.

Hey andy!

i remember you!! I missed out and I am still upset one week on. :(