May 15, 201412 yr From what I've seen, it looks like there's a consensus regarding that Coldplay's bonus tracks/b-sides are the best things they know to do. Who else thinks that they are probably the best songs from this era? Who's on board?!
May 15, 201412 yr Just heard the title song, Ghost Stories, and let me say, Goosebump Alert! I mean chills all over, it's THAT good!..........So - /\ - yes!!!!
May 15, 201412 yr They are amazing, indeed. But I have to admit that "Always In My Head" and "O" touched my heart. I have waited so long for masterpieces like that. But the bonus tracks are in my opinion much better than Midnight and Another's Arms.
May 15, 201412 yr I think they should had put Ghost Story in Ghost Stories standard tracklist. I just love the song. It brings back the memories of Sleeping Sun
May 15, 201412 yr I think they should had put Ghost Story in Ghost Stories standard tracklist. I just love the song. It brings back the memories of Sleeping Sun I thought the same thing about Sleeping Sun. But at least Chris "mumbles" better in Ghost Story than he does in Sleeping Sun.
May 16, 201412 yr Hello Guys! I would really like to know how to get the Bonus Tracks! I absolutely love this Album and i cant get enough of it! I bought it on iTunes and listened to the Visuals Video, but never heard a single bonus track, where are they, where can i buy them? Thanks a lot
May 16, 201412 yr I will be tinkering with the track listing. Ghost Story will replace ASFOS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 16, 201412 yr Hello Guys! I would really like to know how to get the Bonus Tracks! I absolutely love this Album and i cant get enough of it! I bought it on iTunes and listened to the Visuals Video, but never heard a single bonus track, where are they, where can i buy them? Thanks a lot So far the 3 bonus tracks are only available legally for purchase in Target stores in the US. Illegally however.... I think the bonus tracks are alluded to be available to everyone in ~5 months if you can stand the wait.
May 16, 201412 yr Yes! Wish they'd release b-sides for every single too so we could see what other treasures they're sitting on, I feel starved compared to X&Y era...
May 16, 201412 yr Normally i like most of the bsides better then the actual album tracks, but here its diffrent, this album has really strong tracks that are even better then the bsides. AIMH is one of their greatest tracks ever.
May 16, 201412 yr We haven't gotten as many b-sides the past few albums like they used to have 2(kinda 3) this era, and only 1 for MX. There are tons surrounding the first 3 albums Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 16, 201412 yr Author Normally i like most of the bsides better then the actual album tracks, but here its diffrent, this album has really strong tracks that are even better then the bsides. AIMH is one of their greatest tracks ever. Yeah, AIMH alongside O are probably my favourites of the album, but Ghost Story and All My Friends are on the same level or even higher for me!
May 18, 201412 yr Hey could someone please PM me the 3 Target Bonus Tracks please? I don't want to download the whole album (which I already have) for 3 songs.
May 18, 201412 yr "All your friends they, ride into the sunset" At first I was like, what? Then I realised how deep those lyrics are :dozey: I will not rest until I get the deluxe edition. Will. Not. RESTTTT.
May 18, 201412 yr How Did 'Ghost story' not make it onto the album ? It's criminal. I have a feeling it was done intentionally to get people to buy the deluxe edition. Or those bonus tracks were meant to be on the album but didn't make the deadline for printing, so they included them in the deluxe edition. That's just my guess based on nothing haha.
May 18, 201412 yr I love the bonus tracks! Ghost Story is one amazing tune, with a AROBTTH bsides/what-they-could-have-sounded-like-after-Viva feel to it :nod:
May 18, 201412 yr "All your friends they, ride into the sunset" At first I was like, what? Then I realised how deep those lyrics are. Can you explain it to me? :)
May 19, 201412 yr Hi, Please could some kind person PM me a link to the bonus tracks? I already bought the CD but mine doesn't have those tracks :-( many thanks
May 19, 201412 yr I have a feeling it was done intentionally to get people to buy the deluxe edition. Or those bonus tracks were meant to be on the album but didn't make the deadline for printing, so they included them in the deluxe edition. That's just my guess based on nothing haha. I doubt the first guess, Chris said the album was 100% of what they were shooting for. My guess is that the tracks just didn't fit into their vision for the album.
May 20, 201412 yr Hello Guys! I would really like to know how to get the Bonus Tracks! I absolutely love this Album and i cant get enough of it! I bought it on iTunes and listened to the Visuals Video, but never heard a single bonus track, where are they, where can i buy them? Thanks a lot Legally - the deluxe edition will be release in about 6 months time. :) Illegally - google. ;)
May 20, 201412 yr as one could see it in the making of video "ghost stories" actually was included in the album in an earlier stage as well as atlas and "the race", but apparently they didnt fit anymore in the end. really wondering what "the race" sounded like...
Create an account or sign in to comment