✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Next singles

Will there be any more videos or singles since there isn't going to be a tour?

Yeah, singles would be more prevalent if anything and the band may spend more time making each one because of less touring dates.

Its a tough call, your right about an end of summer/autumn release and Ink would suit it well but I think True Love is a cert to be a single and I think it will be released first.

Yeah, singles would be more prevalent if anything and the band may spend more time making each one because of less touring dates.

Its a tough call, your right about an end of summer/autumn release and Ink would suit it well but I think True Love is a cert to be a single and I think it will be released first.

Anyone know if they have already made a video for ASFOS yet? Wonder why there is going to be an ep in six months with no tour too?

Anyone know if they have already made a video for ASFOS yet? Wonder why there is going to be an ep in six months with no tour too?

I have a prediction that the live video for A Sky Full of Stars might become the official video for it, a la Lost! at the Chicago United Center.

But if they do release another single it has to be Ink. It's so catchy and that song could easily lend itself to a good video if they decide to make one.

Guest kmm1482

I honestly don't know if there will be more singles after Sky full of Stars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest kmm1482
Really?!? I think that is one of the lowest points of the album. Especially lyrically.

Yeah. I wouldn't want those lyrics being spread around either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they are going to release any more singles in full force like they did with Magic and ASFOS... they are not going to tour the album extensively. At most, I see one more being just released to radio - Possibly True Love (as they did keep it in the TV Broadcast special) Unless, they've commissioned Mila to make more single artwork... then we'll have to see.

I don't think they are going to release any more singles in full force like they did with Magic and ASFOS... they are not going to tour the album extensively. At most, I see one more being just released to radio - Possibly True Love (as they did keep it in the TV Broadcast special) Unless, they've commissioned Mila to make more single artwork... then we'll have to see.

This.

That said, I could see, and kind of hope, that Another's Arms becomes a single as well. I like it a lot more than Ink.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope it is Ghost Stories so they light up that song that no one seems to know it exists, but since it's not in the main album I don't know. I think we should be talking about next album not next single lol 9 songs with reprises means an EP to me rather than an album but if you look it this way you amy understand coldplay's move better:

Parachutes, AROBTTH, X&Y ->END of Trilogy 1

Viva La Vida Or Death And All His Friends + (Prospekt's March EP), Mylo Xyloto, Ghost Stories ->End of Trilogy 2

Awesome album title here.

I love every song but the next 2 singles have to be O and True Love (the order doesn't matter. These 2 have to be next). But if I had to choose, I would release O first then True Love.

If they are releasing an EP in November then they should just release O.

INK would be a very bad single choice. I love the song but it wouldn't work as a single. It will flop very hard.